Glorious Tyranny Illusion

For reasons unknown, the glorious tyranny illusion is not in my appearance tab. I have earned the enchant on this character back in 2013 (tyrannical pvp season, you can check this characters statistcs/achieves). I wanted this look because it looked cool, I did the requirement of 2200 in 3s, which i worked my butt off for during the one and only pvp arena season where they gave elite gear to anyone who achieved 27000 conquest points. I should, at the very least, be able to use this illusion on this character, but It seems ridiculous that I earned this enchant on this character and don’t have the illusion.

4 Likes

Yes! At the very least the illusion should be available on the character you got it on

3 Likes

Check out the larger thread about this here:

While you hit 2200, which was required at the time, you needed duelist to get the xmog, which is ridiculous (as you unlocked it at the time).

The thread about it is above.

2 Likes

Welcome, to the confusion of why blizzard will not let GMs address this case-by-case provided players have the dates for achievements.

With every player affected writing multiple tickets, it simply costs them more in time than to just fix, and they could have the added benefit of some player approval.

Anyway, for your information see the following threads:

German (Had BLUE post!):

The blue post basically said:
An enchant or weapon with it on can be used as proof; and to post on forums and also report on Twitter or submit a suggestion in the game

EU:

US:

And the one Datara linked above.

4-5 active threads with 100’s of posts, twitter posts, tickets and suggestions…

Just realised the date - sorry for necro!

1 Like

bump, follow my thread on this issue.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/glorious-tyranny-illusion-issue/512713/5

1 Like