Why are we being ignored? (Bloody dancing steel) Illusion

nah you could actually sell the scroll as well
didnt need trade window

that warrior was my bank at and at the time i didnt pvp at all, on illidan i bought like 15 scrolls on the AH for 1k each
im actually pretty sure it was cheaper than actual dancing steel at the time

1 Like

ahh I only remembered applying them through the trade window, I was able to sell them for so much because I played on a dead backwater server back then where literally only like 5 ppl were above 2200

1 Like

pretty much the only enchant in the game worth 20k+ and at those mop gold levels, good work

Any news boys?

2 Likes

No dice, kiddo.

Yah, I have my first duelist title from season 13, in 2013… I have proof of it because of the date of my achievement. I also got my first 2200 during that season… Why can’t blizzard at least give it to the people that have proof of hitting 2200 or duelist during that time… It really makes no sense, they could easily do this. This character is the character I had Bloody Dancing Steel on, but since they got rid of the enchant during WoD I sold the weapon. I wish I kept it so I could have more proof, but the time of my duelist achievement and 2200 should suffice.

2 Likes

This is my character that I hit 2200 in 3s on tyrannical season, I even have the enchant equipped on the weapon I used to hit that rating. Why should we be punished because a few people abused the system years ago? I could of been a gladiator during tyrannical season (for those who don’t know it was the one season elite gear was garbage because anyone could get it regardless of rating) and still not be able to use the illusion. How does that make sense, you can look at the date of this characters 2200 achievement and some how we aren’t able to use the appearance despite actually earning it

2 Likes

Bump. Blue Post Response. Please.

lame looking enchant that was easy to get who cares

oof you’ve never been within 200 points of the mop requirement rip

1 Like

i am sorry wat

Pretty sure his talking to the dude that bumped this year old thread.

Idk bro I got my old account back opened a ticket I got the achievement on that toon I had a scroll in my bag and they still said no. I think I was 300 points above whatever u needed… that was in wod… somehow… in the 30 years since mop I’ve managed to get over it

the enchant looks trash ever since blizz reduced the amount of particles or whatever and completely stripped away the cool swirl. i never use it now it looks like i’m playing on very low settings on a pc from 2007 when i see it.

I have a Season 14 Grievous Gladiator’s Pummeler with Bloody Dancing Steel in my bags… I have earned 2200 in multiple season as well. Please fix this! or let me add it to my collection being its in my bags…

Would you like to speak with the manager?

awkwardly ive made 5 tickets asking for the same thing. i have warglaives with red enchant and the 2400 legion one too. feels bad man

It’s the same for me my first 2200 was when you would get the enchant for getting 2200. I still have the weapon I used back then enchanted with bloody dancing steel and they wouldn’t give It to me either even tho it should be pretty simple to see my achievement from then.

1 Like

BUMP fix this
we want our enchant

its not much to ask

It’s over. Rest easy in Valhalla my friend where Bloody Dancing Steel flows as freely as the wine and honey.

1 Like