Glaives absolutely bis for arms warriors in p3!

what a time to be alive

3 Likes

Literally 90% of the people that play this game hate warriors. Congrats, under ideal conditions suited to your class you do tons of damage. This unfortunately does not take away the fact that most of you are narcissists who wear leather.

Rogue for life

17 Likes

Rogues need them for arena. Warriors can go loot the epixx instead

2 Likes

But but muh speed runs

4 Likes

No one cares about Kebab. They will give warglaives to rogues first and that makes the most sense. Warriors have far more weapon options. Rogues have sword spec and don’t use anything else.
:axe:

7 Likes

Idk who that is.

Ya! but will be more easy to see. :0

this is like huge facts. I thought I hated mages. Na its warriors.

3 Likes

I also hate warriors.

They always dead on the floor.

4 Likes

Only noob guilds give glaives to the rogue first

2 Likes

The already best class for arena needs weapons that further makes them ridiculous.

Nah, goes to the warriors first. The true boys of the team

1 Like

LOL this guy is literally cherry picking this from the BIS setup which lists 1 hander and 2 hander sets. I cant post the link because of trust level, but if you go to the wowhead warrior bis list he is looking at you will see it. Duel wield arms (I refuse to use the dumb term people came up with for it on fightclub last year) will always be a meme. Stop with the copium, and pick up that sweet Cats Edge.

I raid as arms on my main, and this is dented lol. IF I somehow got Glaives. We would recruit another Arms, and I would swap to fury.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

1 Like

The problem with what you said is that Kebab literally outdamages 2h because Glaives are that good.

At the same time, it’s pretty much meaningless because you’d have to either get 4+ sets of glaives to even think about giving one to an Arms warrior or you’d have to have brain damage.

2 Likes

How high are you. Fury Warrior > Arms warrior > Rogue.

Thats glaive prio and if youre guild isnt doing that youre in a bad guild.

2 Likes

Yeah! Everybody knows its Hunter BIS and prio. X)

3 Likes

Why would it even matter? If you have glaives the content is cleared anyways by then for pve

1 Like

in reality glaives will go to the player that the guild likes the most. If the rogue is an officer, a veteran since classic p1, someone who did a lot for the guild, generally likeable, etc etc then they will get it. It doesn’t matter if a warrior will get slightly more dps out of it. That’s how legendaries have always been. That’s how my classic guild handled atiesh as well.

5 Likes

screenshotting this to my gleader :slight_smile:

Their is no such thing as glaive prio.

It’s a legendary and will go to the person who deserves it first.

5 Likes

Nice troll thread.

Just try to smooth over hunters and warlocks falling behind warriors. Why don’t you make another thread trying to remove battle chickens.

Rogues are rats so they get rat prio.

1 Like