Glaives absolutely bis for arms warriors in p3!

your guild is noobish then

1 Like

Give it to the rogues, warriors are always dead anyway

its the opposite in my raid team

You’re Jelly bro!

1 Like

^ This right here.

1 Like

Allowing plate wearers to wear cloth/leather was a mistake.

3 Likes

Whoever deserves it>Whoever deserves it 2nd>Whoever deserves it 3rd.

you know who dies the most, warriors

you know who doesnt die, the rogue. you know whos last alive, the rogue, know who can tank a boss for 15s, the rogue.

the rogue does more damage than the warrior

You’re simply a utility class, you don’t need glaives to put up IEA little rogue boy.

Warriors are the backbone of the raid and the highest melee DPS class. That alone is gonna show every Loot Council that glaives are best in the hands of a warrior.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’d agree Warriors are the, “backbone” of the raid - other tanks can do their job (and in some cases better), and other DPS can be safer and bring more individually.

If you want raw DPS, stack more ranged.

Also, arguably Shaman are the, “backbone” since without an Enhancement you’re not going anywhere near the top of the DPS charts - and the same for others who use our totems and Bloodlust.

1 Like

You’re not wrong, but most people are trash at determining who actually deserves what.

Our warrior literally dies 50% of trashpacks

Purely based on current weapon options and the fact that most rogues are still stuck doing Imp EA.

Warriors get weapons on par with or even exceeding glaives in SWP. Rogues do not. If your rogue doesn’t deserve them first then you have the wrong rogue.

Um no.

According to sims Glaives is it - it’s the bis for the whole game for Arms Wars.

lol what now?

It’s true, the other 10% are warriors. No one cares about execute phase.

1 Like

then you did something wrong with your sim because that simply is not true

executes kill bosses at the time it is needed most. Healers and casters will start running empty if it goes on much longer and warriors are exceptionally strong in ending the fight asap.

By the time the boss is at 20% the kill is certain at least for us.