Glad is not free this season

5 Likes

It’s cringe when people say “glad is free”.

1 Like

It’s embarrassing when people say something is cringe

3 Likes

Just trying to get the Legends queuing up for what’ll probably be their first mount. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: This will likely be the easiest season of Dragonflight despite being the lowest participation because of how much they’ve propped it up.

have you considered goin outside instead of being obsessed with internet strangers?

Naw, It was some arcane mage named Mikey"something". He legit didn’t block and over extended every game and would force me into terrible positioning and force my cds then whine.

2 Likes

Oh, are we using alts again

Same can be said for you, friend.

2 Likes

Lotta irony here, champ! I just spent a wonderful weekend at a wedding and then a day & night out on the town as well as two trips to the gym. I’m not the guy who hides like a coward on an alt to deliberately antagonize.

I enjoy life without feeling the need to put others down!

2 Likes

This is ironic.

Also, Glad is free if you run a meta comp, which sucks for people who want to play with their friends and the spec they enjoy.

1 Like

Just make friends who play meta classes ez fix :^)

I appreciate when someone points out the irony in things. Thanks for the laugh, Cov. I know we don’t always agree on things, but I respect you.

You’re so fake it’s actually sad at this point and stopped being amusing.

2 Likes

Why that

Have you achieved all of your titles on your warrior? I don’t want people thinking I’m defending Swole here, but lets keep it a buck at least.

Naw, played a bit of dk, rogue, warlock, evoker

Ok, so then you understand why it’s ironic.

Not really

1 Like

When you have deemed it too hard to play your main, u have rolled to whatever was strong/easy. So when you condemn someone else for doing it, it is ironic.

Still not sure what you’re getting at here, like I needed to or something

Was this because I waved at you