Glad is not free this season

There seems to be this idea being pushed by the higher rated folk that this season is “free.” It is not free. LFG is completely dead 2300+ and the people you go against are solid teams who are either playing the meta, or are r1s testing comps/doing carries.

11 Likes

Blinks

I don’t think Glad has ever been “free”

:dracthyr_a1:

5 Likes

It’s top 3000 right now in a season that 5000 people are playing.

7 Likes

Idk foxman 1, I was told it was, so I started doing 3’s and I’m sitting here in LFG longer than I would in a shuffle queue.

I’ve made a few btags from good players, but even then it’s incredibly hard winning at 2300+ MMR. These teams are not bad and glad is not free.

5 Likes

But I thought shuffle was the real bracket where the good players q

6 Likes

Good players do queue shuffle? What do you mean exactly? Shuffle makes it so good players are forced to play with everyone else instead of forcing everyone else to queue into their stacked comps.

Yeah, I’m playing it right meow.

2 Likes

Sounds like ez snipe for me

2 Likes

If you were even close to my same rating :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Don’t worry lil bro I got u

My man couldn’t get Rival in Sinful or any other season so he using the dollar tree mog.

Wym I have sinful rival stop the cap

1 Like

The other one

Also omg hi. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

ahh I see, WHATS UP BIG DAWG

2 Likes

Unless you’re in the cabal, good luck getting queues at 2300+. No wonder shuffle is more popular.

1 Like

Jd and I would be glad if freddy didn’t ditch us for elden ring

1 Like

The cabal??? HAHAHHA

Man another thread about how the evil r1s are preventing people from advancing in rating. When will the chaff get some new material

1 Like

Swole being gaslit into thinking it was easy was the best thing imaginable to come out of this. Now the evil r1 cabal is preventing his abc 123 class from 1shotting his way to glad

1 Like