Glad is not free this season

Iunno maybe I mean the only titles you have on war have been from remi/light or recently kam right, you tell me.

Didn’t play with either of them last season but a’ight

I mean the same thing happens whenever we queue into each other be it 2s or 3s, no need to beef

Oh my fault all but one, I take back everything. For clarification, I’m not even condemning you for it I just find it ironic that you are doing that.

Beef isn’t from an emote big guy lol, I’m just calling out what I see as an irony.

1 Like

I don’t think that at all. I think you just tell it how it is and that’s why I said I respect you.

I personally refused Remi’s offer. If I give foxman grief about it, I would only be a hypocrite if I accepted.

Anyways, back to a day of grinding for glad.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find some multiglad assa rogue to earn it with. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

You’re a hypocrite though. You talk down to others with lesser cr when you BOUGHT rating in the past

3 Likes

This is true, though we all do it a bit to ego people at times. Swole though gives a vibe that he isn’t trolling about it at all.

1 Like

That’s the problem. He legit thinks he should get respect when all that gets nullified because he paid for things,

To be fair, this community will forgive things if the player is really good. There are AWC players who were known ddosers from cata/mop that people never talk about anymore.

6 Likes

There’s this pit people fall into where they think people aren’t listening to them or aren’t taking them seriously because of their exp, when really it’s just because they aren’t right. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: So they cheeseball or buy exp and later realize nothing changes.

2 Likes

It’s always hilarious when these ones come out after thinking they are entitled to something too.

I don’t think I’ll get to 2900+ for Glad, might try for the mount next xpac though.

Functional nervous system optional

Its a threshold not a percentage so, yes?

2 Likes

I told Jim this yesterday after seeing the post.

‘If Swole had made friends instead of being hostile and toxic to everyone he’d probably have multiple drakes by now.’

1 Like

You say this like once a month.

We could’ve queued furbo but he declined me. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Shoulda listened the first time I said it, then. You’d have avoided 90% of the BS and have a drake. Lol

1 Like

Don’t really care about drake that much tbh. I just like to play the game. Couldn’t care about the politics.

I’ve already given up and I’m not upset by it at all. It’s just not meant to be.

I’ll gladly go back to my shuffles where I can play the game.

1 Like

Kaska my love