Glad is not free this season

Literally all this.

3 Likes

I too have a mountain of people added after lfg games. Doesn’t matter.

You know someone plays lfg a lot when they purposely try to take blame for a lost that wasn’t their fault

Why? Because it clams people down, and they are more likely to keep queing. This is very normal. I’ll take blame, and a healer will make some frankly absurd reason why it’s actually them or the dps will.

It’s crazy you think that people on here aren’t analyzing their games and must just be doing the same thing over and over.

A lot of wow players lack the game knowledge to properly analyze they’re own mistakes

It’s only really by queueing with more experienced people and being receptive of feedback that you can improve

I had a lot of positional issues early dragonflight because I was so used to running away from teams as aff but Remi explained how by not pushing in with him effectively we’d never win games

1 Like

Yup. My friend group has no interest in pushing glad. But how many of you are able to play with irl friends and actually push?

I think you all are fine with this system because you’ve long since abandoned your IRL friends for digital networks.

A single queue system is so much better than this garbage. You just hit queue and play the game and don’t have to worry about adding someone on Btag that you’ll play with once a year.

Well, yeah, at the end of the day we’re all just spitballing what we could be doing differently/better but sometimes our angle of approach isn’t really ideal.

I was watching a friend queue a bit and it had never really occurred to them to hit the enemy healer, or really swap in general (I mention the healer because the game I watched the enemy rdruid just walks up with no hots and presses clone in their face)

Their whole thought process and experimentation was limited to hitting one target every game all game.

This is the average 2k lfg melee player.

2 Likes

Yeah. Like, actually. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I have 2-5 shuffle queue pops before I find 2 people in LFG and they always end up being several hundred points lower.

The problem with your mentality is that you’re “taking the blame” for appeasement

The reality is you should genuinely be able to recognize a scenario where you could have done something better that would have impacted the game

Outlining what happened and why it happened and how you think it should actually happen is different than “my b lol”
I just assume that guy doesn’t know what’s going on

1 Like

Taking the blame is a good way to become the scapegoat. The trick is to blame it on someone else who’s not the best player on the team and then he gets replaced and you keep the best one. Min maxing politics.

2 Likes

That’s just hoping to get carried for free, though.

2 Likes

Ok this whole thread is a bait my bad

1 Like

I didn’t earn anything this season other than a free 1800 in solo shuffle.

But…I did win a free Set For Life scratch ticket yesterday. That must mean something.

its not free the creedit card def got charged

1 Like

y-yeah, haha

I got it for free kinda, all those gifted Starbucks gift cards I got went to use finally.

Nobody was gaslit, there’s just a lot of talk and some forum posts about Glad being free, either talking about percentages over 2400 and meta comps and what not. I believe he’s just refuting the point that other have been making.

I don’t think high rated lfg is dead though. Half of Lfg is 2200-2400+ pushing Glad and the other half is 1900-2100 people who will never get higher trying to push glad because THEY have been gaslit into thinking it’s free lol

1 Like

there’s people with thousands of posts on the forums, this is their main game

1 Like

Bahaha Had some mage in rss flex his 2.4 at me complaining about healers when I went 5-1 in that shuffle. He’s talking about how its a crazy world when a 2.4(rss so its a joke) multi classer needs to l2play and not the healers that cant heal. This is after me whispered me saying how bad I was because he died without blocking . The 1 round I lost was with him stopping my 6-0 :frowning:
People wonder why Rss is a joke. You got people flexing rating in rss they can never reach in actual brackets. and never taking the blame because their meme bracket xp is higher than they would ever really be.

This is why I’ll never take rss serious. I’ll invite a 2k arena player over a 2.5rss player any day of the week.