Glad is not free this season

It’s not even easier. It’s harder because no one is playing/LFG is dead. Everyone I come across in LFG feels the same way.

You said yourself that you and Jim can’t find a third.

I knew a guy who was almost legally blind and he got gladiator playing ret+war + rshaman by using WAs and unique audio cues.

I have a friend who has only two fingers on one hand and has been 2700 on bm hunter.

All of these things will absolutely make it HARDER and these players will have greater difficulties than the average player, but if someone is able to pvp, then they’re likely able to get glad with enough time, resources, and knowledge.

And a lot of that knowledge starts by asking for help!

2 Likes

I mean I press queue between 2400-2500 and the match pops within 30 seconds so I would say people are playing

There’s a lot of variables to that, the biggest is we never go to LFG to get a fill-in DPS, and most of our btags don’t even log on to play until we’re signed off for the night.

I would also venture to guess that doing casual 3s with a bad comp with people who don’t care about pushing isn’t a very handsome offer. lol But we’ve got a few people who are willing, we just have scheduling conflicts a lot so may get to play 15ish games a week, some weeks none.

But I have no idea how this season’s glad compares to any other. You and I don’t get along well, but for what it’s worth I think if you had a set group of people at least as good as you, and you guys were playing a good comp that you’re good enough for it. You aren’t the first person to lack a network to play the game with and I realize that sucks, I hope you find some people and get a drake in the next couple weeks.

How did you find this info? He isn’t wrong. Anything above 2300+ is basically dead in LFG. It’s like only 1800-2100 players sitting in LFG.

1 Like

Okay, so would you agree not everyone can do it in under 1,000 hours of dedicated time?

He’s going to tell you quality over quantity.

Yeah, as many people have shown simply existing in 50,000 games doesn’t always result in improvement. There’s a difference between catapulting ones body at content and actually sitting down and figuring out what’s going on.

3 Likes

Lfg feels plenty alive I have to pug a healer every night I queue, found plenty of good ones and plenty of not so good ones

1 Like

Oh it definitely depends on the person. Gladiator is ABSOLUTELY a multi-hour grind, though. Idk about 1000, it’s definitely a lot less than that for most, but possibly more for some if you count research/learning etc.

I imagine that you would get it in well under 1000 hours!

I think that most people around 1800 could do it by playing 2 hours a day 3-4 days a week if they really tried, though.

what era was better

swole vs the world, or biebz gaslighting the arena community into thinking shuffle boosting exists

4 Likes

I’m bringing up a known issue and plenty of people here agree with me.

LFG is near useless and it’s no wonder why everyone switched to shuffle.

Lol, dude you are the exact sort of person who upsets people by diminishing your own behavior or skill as standard or normal when it is not.

I’m a 2100 player that for the last year has probably qued and worked on queing 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. Not any closer or better off.

It’s just one big troll man.

It’s really, truly not.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if he’s serious? The tone makes it seem real, but it’s just so incredibly unrealistic.

I’ve qued 11k games in SL and DF, with a net win rate of 55% in 3s. I’m lower rated then any season of shadowlands except my first season 1. But also fully stuck in lfg rather then partnered with a healer.

Like these takes aren’t even from the same game

I will say most of the people I’ve seen complain about lfg are usually conflict driven or generally have some sort of difficulty assessing losses productively

Both of those things are human error more than system failure

6 Likes

Winrate below 50% means one hasn’t finished falling

Winrate above 50% means one hasn’t played enough

Assuming little non-standard play, anyways

I would say 90% of lfg players stop at 3 losses in a row. Doesn’t matter how many you won in a row before that.

About 15% of lfg players quit instantly in the first lost.

1% will straight up afk a game your winning jf your not playing how they want you to.

never left

So is this a “you cant get it” problem or is it a “you found the trash problem”.

You do understand you can play with 2 friends.

1 Like