Glad is not free this season

Plenty of people complain about LFG being dead. And it’s much longer than 20mins. It’s been complete lies about glad being free and 3’s being faster queues than shuffle.

1 Like

I MEAN some are indeed blocking people im fighting fromcanada and wizk(two diffrent teams not on the same one) at 2400 cause the main team is I’m guessing boosting a new account as the feral was 82cr no achievments points playing like a god feral vs both the other 2 being 2800. on the other hand every 2 games is some r1s on alts it’s rough out here :dracthyr_cry_animated: almost done tho.

You’re getting wins right now?

Not only that, but it’s also probably the lowest participation season.

yea playing fw/ret/war we been grinding them out even with wizk and from blocking for half the nights. got up to 2500 got them back to back dropped back to 2400.

I mean this is a good example of exactly what youji was saying

This is the tier of player you see more often than not at 2400

is this a bad thing or a good thing idk wether to be offended or not. beating multi rank 1’s on the other hand is a great way for my night to end. im not looking to go over 2500 I generally hate 3’s if this mount wasn’t in there you wouldn’t catch me playing them. offensive knows that very well.

nice man congrats. don’t let anyone tell you it’s free because these are very difficult games.

Be random lfg enjoyer

View forums and see the vile stuff lizard man has said

Goes into lfg and finds “help boost me to glad”

Peers over

Sees swolethyr

Grinch grin and signs up

Wait… Biebz made Kennie now.

3 Likes

I say glad is free cause every season I have gotten glad it was a season where I logged in and spam qued with the same(ish) team tho I did lfg to 2.4 on an alt evo this season queing draco with people i never met. I could make an argument in s3 of DF I was turbo carried by Bakerice and Toxicant but eh still got glad so don’t care

1 Like

Can we get participation trophies instead?

That’s not the issue. LFG is the same it’s ever been and it’s because all the best players are all buddied up. Everyone is stuck using LFG for scraps going against Lebrons Miama Heat.

Yeah this is my last season playing threes I think. It’s way too much work if your dont have long standing social ties to push. LFG gaming is the death of progress.

3 Likes

You know this is going to sound wild;

But if you weren’t a complete degen of a person, people would play out of respect and fun rather than make fun of you.

And you’d have friends!

1 Like

I don’t want to play with better players. I want to play match making system that makes things equal, for everyone involved.

That sort of change would never let you see above 2100 with how hard you’ve tanked that evoker of yours and the allegations around how you achieved the rating this season being “sussy” and moms credit card swipey

1 Like

I would pay $1,000 a season to just be able to play with people exactly as skilled as me and not have to wait for lfg.

I would drop $3k on being the comps I want.

LFG can die in a fire.

Psure the dk and priest I qued with are “lower xp” than me but I also only rly que for glad then help friends so I didn’t matter much what do they were as long as they knew how to play draco

1 Like

It’s just playing with people 100-200 CR lower or wait 2 hours to find someone.