Glad is not free this season

It’s not r1s. It’s queuing into solid players and a dead LFG that make it impossible.

3 Likes

It’s rough out there, honestly feels like every third game is a booster game.

2 Likes

This is like any other season with the same people who get glad every season except its more dead.

Well, which is it?

7 Likes

It isn’t free but you know that because you know their rates.

10 Likes

Glad is free for any above average player. If you play fotm with two other competent people even with lfg it’s easy.

2 Likes

Im :skull:

3 Likes

Yeah, 100% not true. LFG is still a nightmare to deal with.

2 Likes

Guess your just not an above average player. 90% of the people between 24-2500 are just frauds playing braindead comps zero clue what they are doing. If you can’t beat them it’s simply a skill issue.

6 Likes

That’s crazy.

The forum nerds mean that if you have gotten gladiator at least 5 times in the past and R1 in any bracket a couple or a few times, it’s super easy.

They seem to think everyone plays at their skill level. At first I thought it was them being humble or implying they could always do better, but now I see it as a way to put people downthat aren’t as good at the game, have played for as long as them or have played as much as them.

It’s PvP for the forums, they bring their competitiveness to the forums for some reason, like the forums are a mini game in WoW.

7 Likes

Just proves why shuffle is the greatest thing to ever happen to WoW.

1 Like

Yooooo. :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: Meathead gang.

On gang fr fr

I think the context in this sentiment matters

Glad is significantly more free right now than it is usually

This season will award the most mounts of any season of df
Which fairly implies that if you’re struggling now you’re FAR off of deserving it

However that’s only the top layer
The “hard” 2400 seasons are still “free” relative to real gladiator

To the average player (rival 3s / 3k achieved in shuffle) gladiator is still very difficult
But it’s a lot closer to what duelist should be than it is what you’d expect from a penultimate reward

This is 100% true

2 Likes

Yeah, no. No one is playing 3’s this season.

LFG wait game is infinitely longer than a shuffle queue.

The funny thing about LFG is people can see who they’re grouping with and decide to pass or not. Might skew results idk.

6 Likes

I’d disagree it’s like 5 mins tops

Even if it’s longer than shuffle q, you get more than 6 rounds in lfg for the wait time. But also no way your consistently waiting in lfg for 20+ minutes everytime.

1 Like

I believe it. People get to see his name and probably simply so not apply.