Glad is not free this season

If only they could have a night elf visage. I’m sure you’d have one :frowning:

1 Like

Really speaks mountains about how much of a difference tuning can make, considering how good your healer is.

Makes me not want to blame people for rerolling, but then I face Affy/Assa and hate people for rerolling. Lol

2 Likes

Oh ya, my rdruid is very good and he has other druids not playing our comp doing dramatically better. I also, boomer take, hate how this game makes it feel punishing to stick to your main spec if it’s more niche and not tuned well/overtuned.

6 Likes

Yeah dude, it’s my least favorite thing about PVP. It would be so cool to get absolutely destroyed by some people playing an off-meta comp, instead of basically facing people just stacking whatevers easiest to play with the highest output.

It’s just boring.

1 Like

You’re obsessed with covering for him

Glad mount account wide was worst change.

5 Likes

I really feel like they could’ve just had 2400 glad be tied to char and pre-bfa glads be acc wide.

1 Like

Ya or even just class wide or something. Something to spark loyalty to one’s main.

4 Likes

Honestly this is more respectable than most people likely perceive it as.

It’s only cringe when your entire goal is “carry me to glad please”

If you’re genuinely paying for the sake of improvement so that you can go off to achieve your goals on your own then why not

3 Likes

Nah dev hunter is way better than Cupid

2 Likes

Sounds like all teh dev/hunter teams are too high rated from winning all the time compared to u

3 Likes

Well I beat every single one I’ve seen so I guess it’s just not a free win comp.

Just wanna say one of those is not like the others. Putting the Seaneydh guy in a category with someone who flirted with a minor or abused bugs to win bcon or ddosed people to win games because he paid people to…coach him so he can achieve his goals on his own is crazy. You do realize almost every high level competitive organization in the world pays for coaches, it is not unique to wow. It is how people who are genuinely good at a baseline level of something get even better.

Someone teaching you something is almost never a bad thing, and its respectable that people realize they need a teacher so they can capitalize on potential they’ve clearly realized they have. Not the same thing as paying for a carry either.

2 Likes

How old was the minor? An 18 year old “flirting” with a minor doesn’t sound bad with the way it was worded, sounds purposely misleading. They 16-17? If they were younger, I’m sure we’d use different wording than just “Minor” or “Flirting”

Idk who the guy is or the situation, I’m just wondering. Sounds like an Rbger.

good spec choice…

4 Likes

Kennie can you post a pic where it’s the what’s the difference in this pic with Draconic and unchained drake pretty please

1 Like

What I will say is this is an overlooked thing. There are a lot of AWC teams that would benefit from having a coach on the sidelines that does the research on who they play against, and give them an outside view that they don’t think about.

:dracthyr_a1:

like… you want the mounts as the meme?

Yeah I’ll go with the lowest bidder