Glad is not free this season

I think a lot of the interactions I have with you are really weird. I’m not interested in entertaining it.

That’s probably because you go out of your way to be disagree for the sake of being contrarian and then dodge any comments or questions about why you shouldn’t be toxic.

Man, you dont just entertain it, you START it

I’ve heard similar from people on his server saying he’s really charming in trade chat. Lol Probably a youth thing. I was universally hated on my first server back when there was no x-server, I grew out of it, he probably will too.

1 Like

Ah that makes sense. You guys are really old. Because these post are highly passive aggressive low T.

True! I just turned 30!

This is just like when you said anyone who disagreed with you was “gaslighting”.

Where’s Jim when I need him?

Yeah this is a fantasy dressup game for retired citizens

How is youth either of these

7 Likes

That’s not even that old. I know Doors is like 40 something and you guys act exactly the same way.

Like, you talk to me the way my gf would. Crazy cause you’ve never even taken me out for dinner.

What a pivot

5 Likes

Do you really take the things I say to you as passive-aggressive? Lol I don’t even dislike you, you’re just always the most discussed topic on the forums on a daily basis so I end up participating out of boredom.

Ouch, aging me a bit.

1 Like

Also, I get along really well with just about everyone on my server. It’s why all of my characters are here. Of course, not everyone is going to like me.

How so?
Because I’m not toxic? I’d hope your gf isn’t toxic to you.

Nah, but I probably saved you the cost of a dinner when I carried you in that shuffle round :wink:

Low-T is just another pop culture excuse or insult that people regurgitate when they don’t have anything substantial to say.

2 Likes

Hey man, I hope your day is going okay. You seem a bit riled up, so I’m going try to deescalate and say I hope all is well on your side.

Do you lay on your belly and swing your feet in the air while giggling to yourself saying “I got him lmao”

7 Likes

Sure, but that’s still not an excuse for being a jerk. The crazy thing is, all you’d need to do is apologize for your actions and do better.

Cov said it really well here:

Cdew abused a known bug to win blizzcon. Kaska is literally famous for ddossing. Devistonia flirted with a minor when he was 18. Hotsjkpurge has wintraded almost every season. Seaneydh got good at the game by paying zhang and asbur for carries and vod reviews.

All of these people and so many more have done dumb or toxic things and they can still get queues because they moved past those things, apologized when necessary, and improved as players and people.

You’re the only person who seems to not realize why you’re stuck.

Yeah, its actually great! I’ve had one of the best weeks I’ve had in a long time and it’s been wonderful! :slight_smile:

How do you figure?

You’re not trying to deescalate, though. You’re just backing off and dodging again because you know I’m right about what I’m saying. Idk, that seems a lot more “low-T” than engaging in a civil conversation :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

im low-t

We back on the up bois. I’m at 2300. Got one week to lock it down.

3 Likes

you’re my king

I think there’s a difference between being dead and not being able to find people for your group. You are playing a spec that can’t just hop into any group. I see a lot of 2200+ groups but they’re all Warlock/x, Splay, or something like Tsg or Sin/x.

I bet these people would rather play OP meta comps than with a Dev, even hunters can play Cupid > Dev/Hunter.

Nice! Get it! I already gave up. :frowning:

Idk if I’d call dev off meta.

4 Likes