Giving out hardmode loot?

Make a character on the PTR I’ll invite you and show you my gear and achievements

What’s your name I’ll invite you right now

There are no gear venders for ulduar on the PTR so you know I can’t buy anything

If you’re going to make an accusation back it up or go away coward :rofl:

nah man im not gonna download ptr to check you out
your credibility is your responsability, not mine

Yeah I knew it empty accusations

I found a way to protect my in game identity and prove I have over a dozen alg kills on 10/25 and you backed out

Go back to pvping please

I don’t think it’s a problem. It’s a 15 year old game and all the content is figured out.

Doesn’t really bother me that the 40 year old dad is able to get 10m hm gear. As someone with 7 level 80’s this also just helps me gear alts w/o raiding 25 hours a week on all 7.

1 Like

just curious to see your almighty logs my guy, im not accusing you of anything, you are the one hidding
you are the one with no credibility

I have a lot of credibility not my fault you can’t put your money where your mouth is

First it’s “ I don’t have any algalon kills”

Now you “want to see my logs”

Keep moving those goalposts pvper

Titans grip needs a bigger nerf

i dont care about titans grip, i will get the gear i need for pvp through dgs :wink:

2 Likes

You probably don’t even pvp

You just use the auto hot key thing and that how you get your rating

I mean the cheaters are all warriors…

ya probably
i can show my ratios btw
and my tabard
i also got almost the same cr as disc priest too
wanna see it
you need to no ptr

Your win rate has no impact on whether or not you are using authotkey scripts to win games

Might wanna turn off the automatic interrupts before blizz catches you :wink:

lol ok, will look into that

So does this give ALG loot or not? don’t see anything specifying ALG on wowhead. weird change but especially bad idea to include Alg loot imo

also why above guy getting irked by a Lv10 poster?

1 Like

Obtaining loot from a boss you haven’t even killed is a joke tbh

3 Likes

Correct take

The new currency will let you buy Ulduar 10 man 239/245 ilvl gear.

Trinkets, including Dark Matter are 15 essence, so you’ll need to do 15 dungeons.

For Aesir’s Edge 2H sword, it’s 40 essence.

Honestly I am excited to farm Caress mace on my dk in heroics.

2 Likes

insane ty
Didn’t they buff ULD gear so people would keep running it?
Now they let it drop from dungeons? At least make weird changes with some consistency, not the total opposite of each other lol

1 Like

I am happy to be done running 10m Ulduar though I can’t lie.

Things just never drop that you need.

Hoping they add an extra piece of hard mode gear to 25 man Ulduar as well.

2 Likes

They have no idea what they are doing

2 Likes

14 year old solved content.
Content is not hard.
Todays meta is parsing.
P2 parsing is over.
P3 content will die the day it is available.

Getting any of the hardmode loot from 10m 1-2-3 weeks post ToC launch is irrelivent, and
In the rare circumstance that you are a top 1% player that was truely unlucky with drops and can acquire that one item that has escaped you all of P2, still bis in P3 and will likely last until Hardmode ICC, congrats.
I myself dont have nebula band on my main despite being the literal top 0.1% of players.

Not getting that 1 item is far more unreasonable to me than some other pepega group who gets a nebula band every other run just because rng.

OP is a literal level 10 andy who parses blues/purples are trying to gatekeep being sh*t.
Actual chads are laughing at you champ.

1 Like

Excited to do heroic dungeons :upside_down_face:. Might as well say you’re excited to get your loot in the mail.

1 Like