Giving out hardmode loot?

He also killed XT 25man hardmode prenerf week 2 of ulduar. He is just that good… anyway moving on

1 Like

Easy.

1 Like

Lol I love how they just stopped responding :rofl:

1 Like

Nice screenshot from some random person you found bro… post on the forums with it or gtfo

Yeah it took me 20 seconds to randomly find someone with it, youre insane.

I mythic raided in Legion.

I was a fury warrior.

Long live Draught of Souls!!!

1 Like

there was like 7 minutes inbetween my post and yours, try harder goofy

Nerfed by 80% for unholy dks because their mastery scaled it, but left fine for warriors that could use battle cry to double its damage :slight_smile:

I had to find my warriors name, then it took me a minute cuz they moved Cutting edge to “feats of strength” and not in the raiding tab.

Best part is, you probably are crying.

nvm, confused dungeon with raid lol.

Naw we didnt skip anything.

But to be fair emerald Nightmare was on the easier side of mythic raiding.

Eyeball boss was harder than Xavius.

2 Likes

You just said in another thread you can’t even level without joyous journeys

Talk about fragile :rofl:

cant and wont are two different things.

Why don’t you conquer your fear of gaining experience before you talk about raiding genius :rofl:

this is a game forum. Everyone here has been playing for years and has multiple characters. You claiming to be the King Neet is a bold approach.

Where he go?

He left us?

Baby come back

1 Like

Where did I say I was king of anything

You are just a bad troll with bad opinions

still in your lvl 10 freeuzi
cmon, show us the logs since algalon is so easy and ppl who cant kill it has a problem

I would love to but I have made far too many enemies on these forums and I’m going to get a lot of in game hate.

If you don’t wanna believe me you don’t have to. I have been killing alg 10 and 25 for a while and my logs are nowhere near drinknblink but I’m a tank and I have full BIS so I’m cool with it (85 avg)

Probably going to buy some dps 252s this week cuz the tank cut has been pretty juicy recently

If you make a character on the PTR I’ll link my achievements if you care that much

as i expected