Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

God, that damn “Heritage” quest was frustrating… Like it was more of a condemnation for people liking worgen than anything else.

Like it’s not even difficult to write the “curse” in as a cultural trait, especially after their alchemists solved the biggest problem with it.

12 Likes

Many wolves do have a thick ruff of fur under the chin and around the face. I don’t think it is in the cards, but I’d love an option for a more wolflike, thicker fur, especially around the neck and face to hide the awkwardness of the transition in the model between canine features and a humanlike upper body.

But more important, definitely, tails option!

3 Likes

And more Worgen character NPC’s in the story! As many have noted, the player does not choose to play a Gilnean in the select screen- we chose Worgen.

Humans already get 2 races of representatives that get most of the story arc spotlight : Kul Tiren and Stormwind.

And , tails please!

5 Likes

Heritage quest made being a Worgen shameful, reclamation made being Gilnean seem like a weakness, the way they write this stuff you’d think they implemented them for no reason other than wanting something to kick with their writing when all the (200% warranted) criticisms of their work get to feeling like too much.

11 Likes

Give me my tail. :wolf:

5 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

6 Likes

People outside WoW
“Oh…this thread has over 16000 replies mostly asking for a small feature…why don’t you just implement it?”

Nintendo- I mean, Blizzard
“Ahhh
locks the thread and makes a new one
See?! It does not have that many replies.”

5 Likes

I hope you’re joking, they went out of their way to make the original one link to this one

2 Likes

First post huh? Hello Blizzard, I sure showed you to give me a trust level 3 didn’t I?

2 Likes

Why did they lock the last one?

2 Likes

Lieutenant Thorn from WoD still continue to be one of their best gilnean/worgen representations…

And that was 10 years back. Yeah they had a bit of fun with Genn in Legion, but since then he got muzzled and sidelined.

5 Likes

So that earthen can get their optional crystal tail and make a joke about it to Worgen.

3 Likes

New thread limits, eh? :dracthyr_tea: I-it’s not like you’re trying to contain us or anything~!! They definitely wouldn’t do that just to pretend like there wasn’t a huge megathread prior, right?? :dracthyr_lulmao:

Give Worgen (optional!) tails, please~ :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

5 Likes

Worgen deserve tails. It would balance the models out.

7 Likes

Definitely not!

Tails give Worgen optional!

2 Likes

I whole-heartly disagree lol

I assure you, I wont

8 Likes

Exactly, give worgen optional tails and after that we can chip in ideas for how to expand Gilneas past a few small towns. Especially if the earthen ring comes in and idk gives worgen shamans and in turn lets Gilneas be expanded upon with earth magic and the like. Lot of stuff that could be added, a proper den for Goldrinn being one which could be a lore tie in for why some worgen got tails and others don’t. So much potential and ways to entice players and Blizz just needs to realize there’s money to be made in giving worgen the optional tails and more options in general than there is to ignoring us still

4 Likes

I really am seeing more and more Worgen out in the world events. if enough people start playing them, maybe Blizzard will give us some positive attention.

5 Likes

After the HD model came in you saw a whole lot more Worgen female players. People hated the Abomination for a reason and I for one am glad its gone. It hurt the Worgen player numbers for 10 years and when I heard they were bringing that back in Cata Classic I was like… NOPE!

5 Likes