Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Wonder if any streamer will ever talk about this…

Imagine if they do? and go like “Yeah blizz, people want this, give them what they want!”

and they’ll go like “OH DAMN, I JUST NOTICED I HAVE AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY ASKING FOR SOMETHING FOR FOUR YEARS!”

And i thought i had to use glasses xD

3 Likes

Blizz you can’t put your fingers in your ears and hope we will go away. “Are they still asking for tails? Kill their thread and lets see”

Yes we still want a tail option for worgen. Thanks for spitting in our face though, very classy.

9 Likes

+1 army member

3 Likes

Give worgen optional tails please!

6 Likes

Also, MAKE A WORGEN WOLF MOUNT THATS NOT THE #%^*y RACIAL

1 Like

Wanted to roll a worgen rogue but no-tail threw off the fantasy of being worgen.

Having Tail or no-tail , it should be a option for those who dont want it.

8 Likes

Wow…I go on a trip to see family for a week and…now I come back to see they’re putting the screws to us like this? Bah bet you they’re a dang elf lover if that San’layn thread is still unlocked and kicking at such a high post count. This is BS but shall not stop our pursuit to get optional worgen tails. Even when this one runs out we shall not quit till our requests are met…and if there is a moderator abusing their power to try to gag us they need to be replaced as abuse of power should never be accepted

2 Likes

Good riddens but you know it was just them covering their own butts trying to hide their bias. Now more than ever they need to give us our optional tails as cracking jokes about us or god forbid the spit in the face they did to us by locking the original thread that was well over 16k posts… yeah no that was rude. Hey Blizz how about maybe giving us our optional tails and at least trying to seem like you care about your player base than just giving us the finger like you have been thus far. Once it becomes too clear you don’t care that’s when your subscription numbers may take a hit and I know you don’t like or want that but who’s going to play a game if the devs don’t care about them anymore?

3 Likes

They probably ran out of time. They absolutely crunch-timed to get the Cata beta models done in time for release, and it shows, especially for the Worgen female models which weren’t even rigged correctly and would distort horribly with many animations.

2 Likes

Give Worgen Tails

5 Likes

Another 16079 replies, actually…

That said, GIVE WORGEN TAILS

4 Likes

20 parts layter…
Still won’t be tails. I admire the resolve but I don’t think blizzard will ever do this…
Maybe they can give worgen a belt or something… :frowning:

2 Likes

Worgens need more options and optional tails!

7 Likes

See the gilneans are a perfect example of what they could do with tails. You had some guys saying nope, see u later. Do that with tails. An “outsider” city/clan/cult in ___ continent had grew tails.

Anyways, GIVE WORGEN TAILS.

2 Likes

aint no way they closed the other thread

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

They closed any threads over 5k posts. Would have been nice to get a heads up on it and they should acknowledge the old post stats. But we are not giving up. Worgen are paying players too and we should get some of the same treatment others get. So give us optional tails as a start and then we can start a thread about Gilneas

8 Likes

Nice try, Blizz, but we’re not going away.

Give Worgen Tails
Give Worgen more customizations, period.

6 Likes

Give worgen more customizations blizz, along with tails also introduce the charism that the alpha models had, snout, fangs, hairstyles… also claws fighting is thing that should happen.

3 Likes

Please do, my inugami korone monk isn’t the same without her tail

Stop trying to turn worgens into mere humans! Worgens must be a race in their own right, accepting their curse and making it a blessing at last!
Let Gilneas become a worgen capital and not just another human capital. Stop forgetting us and pretending we don’t exist!
Develop the history of existing races, give us more customization and, above all, give worgen tails!

11 Likes