Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Give Worgen Tails (Part 1) - #16079 by Zayëv-dreadmaul.

Previous discussions:

57 Likes

Give worgen rat tails.

11 Likes

I’m here to spread the word of the day.

#GiveWorgenTails

7 Likes

Time for another 5000 ignored replies.

21 Likes

The tails on characters are terrible. Worgen don’t need tails. As soon as they add them, you’ll ask them to remove them.

5 Likes

Just like what happened when they gave gnomes tails for a brief time. We all remember that, right?

1 Like

#OptionalWorgenTailsPlease

Also, hairstyles from Alpha.

21 Likes

Standardizing the maximum thread size to a mere 5k will make it easier to ignore the community, since people won’t be able to coalesce around a single thread and idea and bump it up to 15k+ and pique the curiosity of others as to how such a thread would exist without so much as a whisper from the devs.
Well played.

8 Likes

Unintentionally (intentionally?) insidious lol

all the more reason blizzard needs to stop using discourse.

They’re a big corporation, insidious is etched upon their very soul.

7 Likes

That post is over 16k… How bad are the Moderators for Blizzard?

Give us optional tails Blizzard we aren’t going away and 5k posts isn’t hard to do.

We are not going away we will not stop posting.

13 Likes

I, myself, would not use them but it wouldnt bother me if the option was there for those who do want it. +1 for optional worgen tails :purple_heart:

11 Likes

That’s the best part of making it optional people can then choose if they want it or not. Both sides get to be happy. It’s a win for everyone.

16 Likes

Give worgens tails… number 2.

8 Likes

Electric Boogaloo

4 Likes

Nice mog, Fuzz! It’s giving me a chuckle, looking like a murloc eating a fox but the fox is trying to eat the murloc too :rofl::purple_heart:

3 Likes

almost didnt notice you. superbloom assassin.

2 Likes

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes

It seems that now we are limited to 5000 messages. Great way to ignore the wishes of your players.
I also checked if others thread are concerned, it seems that’s a new setting as yesterday replies will lock over 5K and the San’layn one (over 15 k) is still open.

So we can’t they that’s a moderator targeting our topic, it’s across the board.

Give Worgen Tails.

9 Likes