Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Give worgen tails!

5 Likes

thats why we want tail OPTIONS

Shot tails. Tail Stubs. Fluffy tails. Long Tails Lion Tails Muti-Tails

Tail Colors, tail shapes. tail types. Tail Armor. Tail Decorations. Tail weapons.

GIVE WORGEN TAILS PLZ

Give EVERYONE tail OPTIONS

Wow has Magic. Shapeshifting, Alchemy, Engineering.
There is no Lore Reason why it CANT be done, when there is EVERY Lore Tool Available at out disposal. if a Barber can do a bit of magic to change the body type. they can surely pin a tail on someone.

The World is quite Tailented~
for the right price, im sure the appearance alterations can be made.

10 Likes

Give worgen optional tails! Give male worgen an upright option! Give female worgen a hunched over option! And give us back our fifth finger and toe!

6 Likes

They made fun of you in a Dracthyr joke too, so you have that going for you.

2 Likes

I dont think people getting caught stealing “milk” have room to make fun of anyone.

1 Like

I made a thread on that ages ago and it appears the picture no longer loads but I think the bear form for the orc druid should be a giant pig with fists.

5 Likes

Give ‘em the big bushy wolf tails! (Also, with all the multiverses we’ve ran into we can write it off as we got a group of tailed worgen that got stranded in out universe if we need to be lore accurate.)

3 Likes

Remember what worgen lost from the Alpha models!

https://i.imgur.com/TG3ysfN.jpg

11 Likes

I will seriously never understand how Worgen had more customization options in alpha then live.
There is just no way something is not up behind the scenes

9 Likes

Insidious in the banality. Indifference is often worse than hostility. At least in the latter, there is some sort of interest in the issue.

2 Likes

Big true.
The opposite of love isn’t hate but indifference, it’s said.

4 Likes

I will never understand their obsession with manes either.

No blizzard. Wolves do not have these kinds of manes. or mullets…

9 Likes

Honestly think it might just be a server thing. Like they found that large threads causes some sort of slowdown on their database.

Also this is the forum which is known to be ignored. Want something fixed and it need to be on the devs twitter feed or reddit.

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t believe Blizzard will ever fulfill this wish. If you look at how the devs generally treat the Alliance (with the races they give that faction, making one city after another neutral, giving one model after the other to the Horde etc.) and specifically regarding the Worgen and how they handled the Gilneas situation… Sometimes it feels like the devs deliberately want to troll parts of their player base. They do know that many players would like to see tails… for wolves… but it’s been years. So yeah, I don’t think they will ever do it.

4 Likes

You may well be correct.

But I remember how many people said Blizzard will never give Ally side the Blond Blue eyed Elf- and yet they finally did it. So maybe Worgen will get tails… someday!

4 Likes

Any Worgen buy the Red riding goat in Panda Remix?

When I mouse over it, unlike all the other mounts Nessingway has, my Worgen is huge, or the goat is tiny. Does it stay tiny after you buy it??

2 Likes

Not sure, if a monkey paw wish is what you would want to see. Instead of high elves who remained loyal to the Alliance and stayed away from suspicious dealings, the Alliance was given blood elves, with tentacles growing out of their heads and who hear voices in their heads. Their home consists of tiny tents on a rock, which they also have to share with the Horde. Moreover, they are the only Legion race that has not received any new, unique customization options to this day, because the devs apparently have such an incredible fear of even remotely angering the Horde.

If it’s something you wish for, then Worgen may end up with rat tails or something like that.

1 Like

Agreed, give Worgen (Optional) Tails.

And all these options.

Worgen

Worgen have a unique ability to shapeshift into Human forms, but it feels like this is drawing away from the actual Worgen options that you use the vast majority of the time, also their options are mostly changing fur patterns on similar looking faces.

Worgen Suggestions

Hair/Mane

• Larger and more visible Braids/Patches/extensions.
  • More Hair decorations/accessories. (Maybe a small hat or rose for Females)
  • Separate Beard options and add more beard styles.
  • Mane Color Options.

Face/Eyes/Ears

• Improve the Heterochromia selection in the menu with Left/Right Eye toggles.
  • Improve the Eye Glow Selection and let them use Worgen Eyes in Human form.
  • More Muzzle Shapes and Teeth options.
  • More Ear Selections, including more Wolf-like Options.

Scars

• Separate scars from faces.
  • More facial Scars and Damaged ears.
  • Large Body Scars/Bite Marks/Claw Marks.
  • Scars Visible in Human Form.

Body

• More Darker and Pure Black Fur Colors.
  • Optional Tail Toggle, with Short/Medium/Long and Curled/Thin/Fluffy as well as damaged/stump appearance options.
  • Shaggier Fur options.
9 Likes

It stays tiny.
It’s the Little Red Riding Goat.

4 Likes

its hilarious we have to have a bot post a contuation for a very simple request.
put the dang tails on the worgen pretty pls blizz

1 Like