Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Oh nice, so returns the amazing wolf pictures. If worgen guys could look like that I’d happily main one as yeah wow…wicked looking and looks so good with straight posture and the tail and true black fur. Ears on top of the head too…god Blizz needs to see these pictures and take notes as these are amazing finds Paladina

4 Likes

Need someone who actually likes or respects Worgens to write some cool and epic little questline that results in some dope new customisations (tail included of course) like some Night Warrior type business. Just not the people who thought it was a bright idea to randomly insert the Scarlet Crusade into reclaiming Gilneas.

9 Likes

9 Likes

I wonder if worgen men with upright posture would look like that guy, also it flows so well with the tail. Another great find for sure

4 Likes

Very cool pictures Paladina. Do you have to have a certain trust level to post images?. Anyways back to support optional tails for worgen.

1 Like

I much doubt such a soul at blizzard exists.

3 Likes

Please give our good boys and girls tails, they deserve something fluffy to chase when waiting for boss pull. :pray: :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Who is that artist? I must know!

3 Likes

Worgen males should look like this not the horrible hunchback model we have now.

I don’t know why most of the races we have now have to be bent over like they broke their spines.

Give us straight backed males. The hunched over male model just looks bad compared to that picture.

6 Likes

Looks like that Ai guy I’ve heard so much about.

3 Likes

Need that straight back option to come out with the Paladin race expansion, then I can say the light fixed my back issues.

2 Likes

Optional Tails.
Lore Correct Size of 8 feet.
Optional Upright for Males.
True Black Fur Color.
Just a few of the things Blizzard could do to show they care about Worgen.

8 Likes

It’s A.I. my friend.

Sorry.

1 Like

I like the hunched monsterous worgen, it’s so cute and I want to hug them.

Just like the tails we want it should be an optional thing. Just like how orcs can be upright or hunched.

7 Likes

I agree option, I don’t agree should be

1 Like

They think we’re weak. A broken people. They think we’ll roll over like a scared dog. How wrong they are. We will fight them in the fields until the last trench collapses and the last cannon is silenced. We will fight them on the streets until the last shot is fired. And when there’s no more ammunition, we’ll crush their skulls with the stones that pave our city. We will fight them in the alleys, until our knuckles are skinned and bloody and our rapiers lay on the ground shattered. And if we find ourselves surrounded and disarmed… wounded and without hope… we will lift our heads in defiance and spit in their faces. But we will… NEVER SURRENDER!!! FOR GILNEAS!!!

2 Likes

If only his sister shared his feelings. I understand that not every Gilnean is a Worgen but at the same time they are just British sounding humans at that point. Blizzard knows the Worgen player base grew once they got rid of the abomination so why not show the Worgen more love? Give us options.

Optional tails, optional posture for males, more fur colors, more scars/bite marks.

Make Worgen the correct lore size of 8 feet so we fit our shoulder pads and they aren’t so goofy looking cause they are made for a taller model.

Finally give Worgen our long awaited racial revamp just like the other core races got. Darkflight could give Worgen a passive permanent speed buff. Viciousness can go up to 2%. For those who liked it I’m glad they gave calm the wolf but there are many like myself who never use two forms. It’s like the Dracthyr said in the quest for Emberthal’s Visage day form. They become too short in Visage form and can’t reach things so they don’t like it. In the same quest they even hint at the fact one of the Worgen npcs is a Night Elf! Where is that optional choice for players? We Worgen have been neglected long enough. We are paying customers just like everyone one else and we will not stop asking to be shown some love!

4 Likes