Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

I call it monkey butt cause in the first thread when I called it Ape butt someone reported me. Watch em do it again cause I just said it.

2 Likes

Unless it does. It literally has no bearing on the curse. Like again. It changes nothing to add it.

No lore reason is required. Just like no reason was given for purple eyes on elves.

Honestly its the people who have to claw tooth and nail to stop a cosmetic tail request that seem weird to me.

7 Likes

Nobody said anything about killing a wolf god, worgen would appease the one who is already known since Cata and clear out large cave for the good wolf to make a new home in or idk establish a emerald dream gate in. Goldrinn knows about the worgen, he was able to temporarily turn Tess Greymane into one to show her she didn’t need the fury of the wolf to understand her people. Just needs a couple quests but wouldn’t effect the world much at all. It might even be the birth of a new wolf form druid order for all we know which could only help the people of Azeroth, these wolf druids or idk Pack Druids could be a mix of worgen with or without tails who turn into a wolf instead of cat.

6 Likes

Why not just give every race tails. If a race didnt have tails before, and you want them to add them due to aesthetic purposes, you might as well just give every race tails. And horns. Lets give them wings too.

3 Likes

They’re wolves man. Be serious. lol

Honestly this is a cool idea for how to expand upon the recent return of the Gilneans to Gilneas. We know some of their druids have returned to the areas where nature is strong there and it would be awesome for druids to get an emerald dream gate tied to the Dreamway to Gilneas as well as bring Goldrinn to dwell in Gilneas.

This would be so cool on so many levels. (Whether or not it adds tail options, which I don’t think a lore reason is needed.)

6 Likes

Fenelon, who taught you to mog like that?

1 Like

They are worgen, and worgen do not have tails. But thats irrelevant, we aren’t talking about lore or anything here. We should just give tails to every race. And horns, and wings.

1 Like

The void, obviously.

You’re not talking about lore for sure. lol

Nothing about worgen says they can’t have a tail and since they are a wolf based race, the pack form they’re based on had a tail, and their patron god has one its not that far fetched that they’d be able to.

There is no reason not to add them, and they don’t have to actually say anything about it. If its optional then just the ones we’ve seen generally don’t have em and some do.

For instance we know Genn does not have a tail. Doesn’t mean Joe Gilnea over there doesn’t just happen to have it.

Now if a worgen had wings that’d be odd. They’re wolves not birds.

So again. Be serious.

2 Likes

I mean, your mog looks magnificent so I’m jelly of your skills, one of the best void mogs I’ve seen

2 Likes

Thank you! It makes me happy to hear people enjoy what I’ve put together!

3 Likes

I am being completely serious; you are asking them to retcon the physical appearance of a race to suit your own personal taste. Worgen have never had tails. Just like Humans have never had tails.

I’m not particularly trying to say they SHOULDNT give worgen tails, but if they are going to give worgen tails, you might as well give everyone tails. Its a world of magic, technically any form of body modification should be possible.

3 Likes

Just put a tail option in like pandaren have.

6 Likes

Dragonborn in D&D never had tails, and they recently got an official retcon where some of them can have tails now.

4 Likes

Well, if we are gonna do down that path, along with some butt fluff id like some DH wings so i stop falling to my death every time I accidentally dismount a mile in the air.

Or when i flub at summoning my skyriding mount at the edge of a cliff and hit space+W a millisecond too fast, cancelling the mount summon and yeeting myself off the side of the cliff

I just want Tess to be a badass worgen!

7 Likes

So that’s why there’s a transmog racial for Void Elves.

1 Like

She was one for about…five minutes in the heritage armor quest, looked pretty cool but the rage and fury of being a worgen and realizing that even if she’d been a worgen she’d still of failed to save her brother from being shot made her decide she didn’t need to be one to understand her people or whatever.

As a shadow priest it does look nice wearing more void styled stuff…sadly for me that’s all trapped to be mythic armor and the void may as well be yelling at me to wear darker colors and stop looking like a sun priest lol. Your garb does look amazing though I just need to figure one out for myself

transmog racial and I think they get a profession one too but I forget which. The teleport they get is nice too but… I rarely use it on my VE. Wonder if the worgen will ever get their racial revamp and how that would look as they seem to be focusing on new races so far

Yeah that’s kinda what I’d imagine the tail option for worgen would be like, I mean they could easily copy pandaren and make it even easier on themselves needing only to make wolf tail model for the bones worgen got already that aren’t used atm.

3 Likes

Dude, you’re playing a troll monk. You hypocrite.

The worst that can be said about it is that this is an open question. There is nothing that says they can’t. If I go and look, will I find you posting to get trolls their beards?

This is false. All animal druidic forms have a tail. Even the moonkin have a nub. Worgenism is a contagious druidic form.

It is actually pretty normal for Warcraft druidism. Cat form. Bear form. Travel form. Moonkin form. With worgen form we grow claws, fangs, fur and increase in size, but the tail is too far for you? Get outta here.

6 Likes

Then nothing of the lore would be altered, broken, or otherwise changed in any way with their addition.

And now you’re contradicting yourself.

4 Likes

Lol, why do ppl keep bringing up Troll monk?

We were here since the monk inclusion, Monks also have missionaries to spread their techniques and faith without bias, hence scarlet crusade monks.

Lore is made all the time for new classes, just not bodyparts, I dono where this druid arguement keeps getting brought up.

Yes druids turn into animals and even get animal features in lore that is often represented in cosmetics even though powerful druids should just have them be default.

Hell, in lore warlocks should have horns and what not by now, its just not represented in player characters for some reason.