Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Blizzard why you no update my look. PS. Optiontal tail please!

1 Like

Would probably happen more often if he had discords of people that comb through his post history like the guy I see in the mirror every morning, or so I’ve been told anyway.

Hello tails when? Imagine dracthyr without tails
imagine vulpera without tails
imagine draenei without tails

imagine worgen witho… with tails

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Tail options when?

Alpha hairstyles and upright posture would be a 10/10 bonus.

3 Likes

Would be cool to have tails for my Worgen characters…

5 Likes

I want tails… fluffy tails…

3 Likes

AGREEMENT: Give Worgen tails, all the players that wanted tails came to the Horde to play vulpera you’re supposed to be promoting faction balance.

1 Like

Back to support optional tails for worgen. I hope this does not count as spam since i keep saying the same thing when i want to post again.

3 Likes

Still going on about lore? You have provided no physical evidence that locks Worgen out of tails. All you provided is heresay, rumors and he said and she said.

Your lore argument is futile.

Blizzard doesnt function 100% on lore everyone knows they bend lore if it suits them.

2 Likes

Lore is also constantly evolving and expanding so just because something doesn’t exist now does not mean it won’t later. All they gotta do is have Tess Greymane ponder ways to bolster her army in preparation for fighting the void and recall she became friends with Goldrinn who’s the wildgod the worgen curse came from and go ask him for his aid. Perhaps clear out the ettin living in Gilneas and clean up that thing’s cave and make it Goldrinn’s new den. Goldrinn then giving worgen his blessing and this brings about the worgen getting optional tails and maybe more wolf like appearance and straight posture, ears on top of head, and maybe a title if done by a worgen being something like “Son/Daughter of Goldrinn” … I mean hey i just came up with an idea in minutes it’s not that hard to create a reason for the new options and love for Worgen.

5 Likes

It would also be nice if worgen druids could get a wolf form from that as well, I don’t know what changes they would have to make to the lore for the worgen druid to use a wolf form instead of a cat form but i think a blessing from Goldrinn could work for that too.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve commented in the new thread but worgen need tails too! And they can opt to not have them too. But tails would be a great addition.

2 Likes

Trolls need beards.

They do, and that can be its own thread with ease

This is for Worgen hopefully getting some optional tails

2 Likes

But worgan have never had tails.

You want to change lore simply due to your desires?

lmao, you’re one of those people.

4 Likes

Before u judge me, answer the question.

Lore is constantly growing and changing on its own all they’re asking is to add to it something that could very well happen to benefit them. Every time we kill a new raid boss or new content comes out the lore is changing and growing for that as if it stayed the same all the time then nothing new is happening and the game would die as people get bored

3 Likes

So you want to kill some new undiscovered wolf god and have the asses of worgan everywhere to start glowing and sprout tails?

1 Like

Someone is glad to have me blocked… yet it bleats about me …

The logic speaks for itself.

Humans do not have Vulpera Heads as feet.

Worgen do not have tails.

Saying the truth is not an attack.