Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Still not lore that says we cant have a tail… How many more times are you going to fail by trying to use that excuse?

And oh wait…

So we could get lore added and we could get tails. You are the worlds biggest hypocrite on the WoW fourms. If stuff can be added later then let it be added. Now leave our post.

3 Likes

So your argument is that your personal wish doesn’t exist in the lore to the point that it isn’t expressly forbidden?

The lore doesn’t explicitly say Humans can’t have Vulpera heads as feet, either.

There is lore to explain how Titan creations became fleshy Humans. There is further lore that says Humans turn into Worgen - without tails.

Then you have stuff that is not in the lore - like Humans with Vulpera head as feet, Tauren with Draenei legs where their horns should be, or Worgen with tails.

The one time a writer wrote that a Worgen had a tail - it was corrected. Because Worgen don’t have tails.

1 Like

Genn dont have a tail is what was said. If your going to quote it quote it right. Now leave this thread as we are asking for an optional tail and to make the babys happy lore that its a blessing from Goldrinn. You have nothing of value to add to this post anymore when you talk about humans having vulpera heads as feet.

1 Like

Thread is still getting troll bombed huh?

Gotta love the bumps.

#Give Worgen the most massive fluffy lore breaking tails possible please, for no reason, just cus I want that.

5 Likes

You mean Genn specifically.
But it only makes sense you would leave out important context, because you’re not here for any reason other than to ruffle feathers with your objectively bad arguments.

You’ve been told before that this is false equivalence.
Only a fool would ignore that to chunder forth with the same flawed position, though, so I suppose it makes sense seeing it out of you again.

4 Likes

That is the point - it is honest to say :

“I don’t like what Worgen are, I want them changed. I hope Blizzard changes the lore so I can look different, instead of just changing this without explanation.”

That is honest, and holds true to the lore.

Some people in this thread express that opinion. And maybe Blizzard will write a great story to facilitate this change in the lore for Worgen Players, like they wrote for Blood Elves.

However, the people who say:

“Nuh Uh! Just because no Worgen in the lore have it, the one time it was written it was corrected, and the fact that Worgen Players don’t have the option - until the lore out right says Humans can’t have Vulpera heads a feet or Worgen with tails, it is the lore!” That is nonsense.

They seem to think the lore is a rule book that only forbids things… instead of the content of the story.

Said no one.
Please, sir, put down the false equivalence.
Nobody is asking to put a separate race’s head onto another race’s body, lmao.

4 Likes

Concept art also had tails. BLIZZARD themselves puts tails on Worgen all the time in other media like putting a tail on Genn for the Warcraft Small World game, At least 8 differance instances of them in Hearthstone cards, there have been many many examples yet for some reason you are ok when lore gets changed in your favor but when we ask for it suddenly that makes you lose your mind enough to run in and demand no tails as something that will be optional and have no effect on game play what so ever other than to make players who want that choice of look to be happy. Please do tell us more Cursewords.

8 Likes

Nt even for the 20th ani?

Talk about mixed messages…

Nonsense. I explained it to you, perhaps you were too busy posting to read it.

If people are honest and say they want the Worgen lore changed for their desires - hey, that’s fair.

I don’t mind lore changing. Let Blizzard write an interesting story about how Worgen get their tail option going forward, acknowledge it as the change it is.

Maybe make it a personal quest where you have to go find your own tail like Eeyore if you want it.

It is the people who pretend current lore allows it that are disingenuous and wrong. Current lore does not.

If you want to change the lore, a lot of people do, for various reasons.

Some people act like it wouldn’t be a change in lore because the lore doesn’t expressly forbid it, and that is a ludicrous argument.

Sadly no. One can hope but after 13+ years we just are going to be sitting here posting till Blizzard bans us.

We never once said its in the current lore. That is you who keeps saying its in the lore when its not one way or the other. We came up with the Blessing of Goldrinn to make the lore people happy but yet even with that we get told NO you cant have. Oh ya why? Why cant Worgen be shown some of the love other races have gotten. We are still waiting for our turn at the racial revamp every other core race in the game got. We would like more than 1 half page for customization options for our characters we play and the look we are forced to look at when in combat. You see what Im getting at?

3 Likes

If you read this thread, there are some posters saying exactly that.

There are various people making various arguments in this thread - I was speaking to those I disagree with on that subject.

There is an honest discussion in some folks wanting things changed… and then a disingenuous discussion that it should be allowed according to current lore.

I don’t object to customizations when there is lore that facilitates it. Blessing of Goldrinn. Finding your lost Eeyore tail. What ever.

Some posters act like the current lore allows for it, no explanation needed, and that is not the case.

If Blood Elves got Golden Eyes while the Sunwell was still corrupted…. I would hope a story for that. I guess they did kidnap a Naaru, once.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed likewise.
The only one you have for it is specifically referring to Genn, and so isn’t applicable to the race as a whole, ergo.

1 Like

Don’t feed trolls.

Support optional tails for worgen!

6 Likes

It is an accurate description. If you dislike being called a clown, avoid behaving like a clown.

A more accurate comparison of hypotheticals would be “The lore doesn’t explicitly say Trolls can’t have beards.” If they added troll beards, nobody would think it was weird. Just like they added short tails to draeni. Just like they added regular skin tones to void elves. Just like they added golden eyes to blood elves. Just like they could add tails to worgen.

Your arguments are inane at best and nails on a chalkboard to anyone who can comfortably string two thoughts together. You wonder why you are called a troll? It is because they think you can’t be this literate and yet still reason like a child. I live close enough to UC Berkley that I could ride a bike there, so I’m well aware of how stupid smart people can be when they put their minds to it.

2 Likes

I do not wonder why people can only make a comment while hurling petty insults. It says more about them.

Or… just continue being a clown. Your choice I suppose.

honk honk
:clown_face:

2 Likes

It’s weird to me how some people are so sure worgen will be irreparably changed with tail options to the point of believing there is lore preventing it.

8 Likes

I’m so glad I got Cursewords on my block list as…I’m sorry but how has he not been given a forum vacation with some of the insanity he spews. Almost feels like he’s trying to attack vulpera with how he thinks the idea of humans having vulpera heads for feet is in anyway the same as asking for a wolf race to have an optional tail like a typical wolf has. I mean to call him a clown is very accurate in this case as he’s clearing making stuff up but then he thinks he’s on the moral high ground as he says it… can we please throw the troll back under his bridge already?

2 Likes