Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

like that one human paladin who kept making threads about how he felt the horde should die or lose things and his human priest buddy trying to make horde feel like crud for no reason… yeah I’d say there’s a lot of madness being spewed lol. Compared to the crazy stuff those folk been asking for or demanding worgen getting an optional tail is the more sane idea of the bunch

I was more referring to the various people crying and packing the seat of their khakis about the Horde being somehow dead, not present in The War Within, and how the Alliance are and have always been blizzard’s chosen faction.
But it’s a matter for another thread I suppose.

part of me thinks some folk do that because of certain alliance players making threads that come off so conceited, like that one human priest guy who made a thread that made him look like a human supremacist or whatever. The guy goes around trash talking Horde and even other alliance races. I do know the people you mean though, a good few threads talking about such things but that may be in part that Thrall, the only Horde represented in TWW, bails not even five minutes into being allowed to roam the new town

Anyways back on topic, Give worgen optional tails Blizz

1 Like

My Worgen told me she’ll stop sniffling if I get her a tail, I said I’ll try.

Help my cold butted Worgen get her tail!

3 Likes

Made a new Xmog for my druid. Completely original and never before seen. Now I just need an optional tail and lore correct size to go along with it.

6 Likes

Optional Tails, Alpha hair, Straight back

#WeCouldHaveItAll

Elves get all the love, spread it around a little?

2 Likes

If only some elves would vouch for Worgen they may get more the just tail options.

Blizzard always gives elves things. Maby we can have upright male worgens too.

2 Likes

Perhaps but we’d need the good bundle of them not the increasingly entitled elves who’re still demanding high elves despite already having them under a different name. Here is hoping though that hopefully by Midnight we’ll have optional tails as I keep hearing about Gilneas being touched on more in either midnight or last titan and hopefully that’s good news for the worgen community.

2 Likes

Sadly with how much we Worgen get ignored. I’ll only believe it when I see it. Sure we got Gilneas back but there is 0 reason to go there, no teleport hub, no unique vendors, Alliance don’t even get a flight path only the Horde do. We knew Blizzard is lazy as sin when it comes to the Worgen race but honestly that was minimum effort if any put into it. Heck the Zone still says Ruins of Gilneas.

4 Likes

The reason I waited to resub before that dropped is I thought it was insanely suspicious they were encrypting Worgen content so heavily… only for a nothingburger when it released

Like “My expectations for you were low, but WOW”

2 Likes

I would love to hear from Blizzard even just once what the justifcation is for how they treat Worgen. Is it really cause of the player numbers at the start, cause we all know the model was the reason no one was playing the race.

4 Likes

Back then; definitely the lower player count put them on the backburner and is likely still partially why that’s the case. But; with the influx of furries as so many anti-tail people point out, that reasoning gets less and less logical. Now; Worgen are likely just going to become more and more common; especially if Blizzard puts the effort in to improve them.

Honestly; I’m likely wrong but I predict the case now is “Meh, Worgen are boring to me - i’d rather explore what Dwarves, Elves, and Gnomes are doing” from someone higher up that makes the choices. No malice, just complete lack of interest from them toward non-human races

It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Blizzard puts very little effort into worgen.
Almost no-one plays worgen.
Blizzard doesn’t want to spend resources on something only a few people play.
Return to step one.

Only way to break the loop is for Blizzard to actually put the effort in.

3 Likes

Elves might get together and summon demonic legions across the nether… or sell their societies to the demons for power… but they could never vouch for such a monstrous and anti-lore cause as Worgen tails.

You have and have always had literally zero evidence to support this.

7 Likes

Irony being they put a tonne of effort into things no one is asking for; then act surprised when the fanbase responds with “What?”

Still waiting for you to prove that its anti lore Cursewords… Come now if its truely anti lore then you need to show us were it says we cant have tails. IN WRITING. Till then you are a liar and we will continue to laugh every time you post your lies. And will report your posts. Have a nice day!

The one time a writer wrote a Worgen had a tail - she issued a correction.

Because Worgen don’t have tails.

She has also since been removed from the company.

That is how lore breaking Worgen tails are.

Telling a truth you dislike does not make me a liar.

This whole thread exists because some people hate current Worgen lore and they want to change what Worgen currently are, into some other creature that has a tail.

If Worgen had tails…. this thread would not exist.

This clown still had gold eyes on his warlock and wants to give lore lectures.

4 Likes

All this name calling… I don’t think I have called any one a rude name once in this thread. I just disagree, and have lore at my side.

Some people have their tails in a bunch… oh wait…

Anyway, a Sindorei Warlock with Golden Eyes fits the lore. The Sunwell was cleansed. Blizzard didn’t close it away from Warlocks.

/flutters his eye lashes

There was appropriate lore to justify it.

However, Worgen do not have tails. They have no lore to acknowledge why such a change would occur.

It is just some… aesthetic… people bring from other fantasy franchises. They want to replace a current WoW race with some other fantasy creature that has a tail.

Some people in this thread are honest, and flat out say they want Blizzard to change the lore to add tails - they are honest, at least. Current lore does not include Worgen with tails, it would have to be changed.

The people who say “the lore never says Humans can’t have Vulpera heads as feet! And Mechagnome feet as hands! Show me where! So Worgen can have tails!” … they are just wrong.