Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

No. /10char

1 Like

Give druids cute kitten forms. :cat:

No, give worgen druids a wolf form

13 Likes

Ya I noticed that after I posted as I checked some of the rare over 5k posts. Would have been nice to be given a heads up and it honestly looks like an attempt to be able to hide how popular a thread is.

6 Likes

Worgen with tails? Gross.

2 Likes

I want a tail.

6 Likes

Nice. Here are a few more infamous examples of someone believing they knew the mindset of the player-base…and were dead wrong.

“You think you do, but you don’t.” - J. Allen Brack
“Do you guys not have phones?”- Wyatt Cheng

Ehhhhh…nah. Puppy form, maybe.

7 Likes

16080 replies and… nothing. Oh no, that’s not true.

The devs placed a few NPCs in Gilneas… without a portal and without a flight master for the Alliance… and Gilneas is neutral towards the very people who plagued it for years… and those very same people, of course, have a flight master right there, marked with Sylvanas’s banners, unlike the Alliance…

Yeah… given the love the devs have for Worgen, I wouldn’t expect any reasonable customization options in the next decade. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What’s up? We’ve been released from our 16,000-post topic?
I wonder how long it will take us to fill this new topic.
In any case, it won’t distract us from our main goal!

Blizzard, give worgens tails!

4 Likes

Give orcs druids!

3 Likes

I mean…do that too.

(Orc druids can be expected to happen, worgen tails need to be asked for)

However, is it normal that topics concerning elves are not closed?
17.250 messages for this topic: Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves
15.223 messages for the other: San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed}
If you close our topic, close their topics too…

7 Likes

Is a new thing that automatically does it.

1 Like

The new system need an additionnal reply to close an already existing 5k topic it seems.
The San’layn one just got its part 2 while it was still open few hours ago with the last message posted four days ago.

5 Likes

Toggle tail please and thank you.

3 Likes

The San’layn one closed as soon as I posted something to it

3 Likes

Might be better, since the part 2 is automatic, there might be a list of threads that have triggered it somewhere.

Taaail for eeeevery oneee!! :grin:

1 Like

Just reaffirming my desire for Optional Tails for Worgen.

13 Likes

Optional tails for Worgen, straight posture option for male Worgen too!

14 Likes