Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

One day we will get Worgen tails and it will be a wonderful option for all to choose.

2 Likes

… how would giving wolf people a tail make them any less a wolf person? Can you just go back under what ever bridge you came out from under as you’re nothing but a troll right now. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Chespin on an alt as she mouthed off dumb stuff too. Giving worgen tails doesn’t change them as a species any more than female pandaren having or not having a tail makes them any less a panda.

4 Likes

Not going to lie seeing him type out all that crazy stuff makes me glad I gave up on a top hat. Besides the fact it never loaded in here on the forums I like these shades much better. I just wish they came in green now… like a fel green maybe. I mean come on now there is zero facts to support the idea that a tail would make worgen any less a worgen. Worgen are by default WoW’s version of werewolves and there are countless tellings of werewolves who both had a tail and didn’t but all the same they never stopped being a werewolf so why would a tail for worgen make them not a worgen? I mean even the idea of trimming a dog’s tail doesn’t make the dog any less a dog it just probably wants to bite the person who took the tail from them. All things considered people need to cut the entitlement and crazy and just let the worgen have their option of a tail already. I mean before dark iron dwarves worgen had the least amount of options for their worgen form and now that dark iron is around they’re in the same boat as worgen but unlike worgen the dark iron are possibly loved by Blizz. Give the worgen some good things for crying out loud, I mean at the very least the option of a tail as it’s a small thing and it’s not like we’re asking for breasts size sliders in a T rated game here…just a tail option for worgen at the very least

Guess who’s back…
back again-- :dracthyr_tea:

Stating once again:
Give Worgen (optional~) tails!

6 Likes

Giving my worgen a nice fluffy tail would be nice.

2 Likes

So I’m the guy who came up with the avatar idea from WAY earlier and WE GOT A WOW CC MEMBER TO ACKNOWLEDGE US!!!

Giving my support!

#giveworgentails

3 Likes

Worgen getting optional tails would be a wonderful thing. Why? Cause it is an optional choice that someone can use to customize their character to look like what they envision them to look like. Why a tail? Well its a wolf. The digigrade leg look odd without something to counter balance it. I do understand that some players perfer the monkey butt look and honestly if the tail becomes an optional choice it will be something someone can choose to have. Its a win win for both sides of the debait. We are not asking for a tail swipe racial to go along with it we are just simply asking for a choice in the look of our character. There are some who don’t like this idea and demand that we can’t be given it. That fine when you pay for our accounts you can tell us what we can and can’t ask for. Till then we will continue to request this and there is nothing they can do to stop us.

8 Likes

Bumping the thread to say the usual–

Give Worgen (optional!) tails, please :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

8 Likes

Blizzards forum finally recognizes I have an active sub; so

Worgen tails as an optional feature would be 10/10

Not to mention, upright posture (also do this for the slimy undead people; bad posture ruins your spine afterall).

7 Likes

Worgen should have tails option. Yes .

5 Likes

100% More options till always be better.

4 Likes

Back to support optional tails for worgen again.

5 Likes

Still here supporting optional tails and just more customization options, period.

5 Likes

Another want: Alpha hairstyles

Please Blizzard; I will literally buy a one year sub the moment we get those options back

5 Likes

Tails are pretty nice. The Alliance isn’t allowed to have nice things though, so, put me down for no.

Has never stopped Blizzard from giving them nice things before, think of it this way since Vulpera also haven’t gotten options maybe they’ll give us nice things after they give worgen optional tails?

Chiming in yet again to ask for worgen to get optional tails

On another note if this character is at the bottom of the list of characters I can swap to that indicate what my trust level is as if so…some people be cruel as this character used to be at the top and if it works that way I’d imagine bottom of list means least trusted but I’ve done nothing wrong V_V

1 Like

May you step on all of your Legos!

1 Like

Just give them the tails already Blizz so we can stop hearing about it. It’s cute, normal for a werewolf, was in concept art…I don’t see why not. Making it optional just like how pandaren can choose a red panda tail or a stub would make everyone happy.

1 Like

Judging by some of the madness spewed across this forum by some users you would think Alliance are the only ones allowed to have nice things, lmao.

1 Like