Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

I’d say maybe the community council could help us but…looking at their section it’s clear they’re mostly elf lovers asking for dominantly elf stuff… that and Blizz ignores them. Still hoping Blizz will knock off tormenting us worgen by ignoring us as enough is enough they need to realize we need our time in the sun. Can start with optional tails but it needs to start. Sadly I’ve got this odd feeling it wasn’t so much budget issues as much as someone took over worgen development in Cata and decided to screw them over and that person is still around…if this is true they need to be thrown out as they’re not funny they’re abusive

3 Likes

One day we will get tails.

2 Likes

it’s been a while since I dropped by this thread
ahem
HEY MICROSOFT OVERLORDS! GIVE THE PLAYER BASE WHAT WE WANT! #GIVEWORGENTAILS A HAPPY PLAYER BASE IS A PAYING PLAYER BASE

4 Likes

maybe when Ion retires, I think that guy doesn’t like worgen or tails.

1 Like

Too bad that i am far away from Cologne (Germany) for the Gamescom 2024.

Hazzikostas is supposed to be there for a day and i would have liked to talk about the worgens with him.

3 Likes

I’ve been fighting for us… I really have. My time as WoW CC is almost at an end though here are a few posts which may interest you:

Firstly, my big worgen post not on the Community Council Forum

Then here are a few topics which may interest you that I spoke up on while being in the WoW CC:

My Response/Reaction to the release of Gilneas Content -

Night Elf Worgen Customization vs. Allied Race -

And finally this. This last/latest thread is for all races though it does include Worgen and how new classes could be given to them through lore abiding means.

I have been noticing on the GD forums, there have been more people speaking up about what they want for worgen. Believe me, I am doing everything I can.

14 Likes

Here to say simply GIVE WORGEN TAILS!!!

5 Likes

Give Worgen tails already blizzard! Please? (: It could even be an optional customization. You could make it an appearance drop in TWW. Anything… :frowning: My Worgens feel so naked.

5 Likes

Blizzard from a 2010 post making fun:

Yes actually Worgens will be able to choose from quite a range of different tails: Long Soft Tails, Mangled Tails, Thick Scaly Tails, Massive Scaly Tails, Coarse Bear Tails, Timber Worg Tails, Large Basilisk Tails, Thunderlord Dire Wolf Tails, Blood Soaked Tails and Crispy Lizard Tails – to name but a few.

They’ll need to loot these tails from the correct mobs, but yes, a vast selection of tails are available for Worgen who want them.

Source: https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/eu-en/12304663158-will-worgen-have-tails/

Blizzard from a 2011 post:

The worgen player characters were very specifically discussed, designed, and created in all aspects. We don’t have an intent or plans to change the worgen player character model or add additional features/options at this time.

Source: https://www.wowhead.com/es/blue-tracker/topic/worgen-tails-2089200172

Blizzard response from 2022:

Implements Dracthyr joke making fun of people asking for Worgen tails.

I don’t know what to tell you guys but keep going I guess. Nothing for me to complain about, I’ve got my tail. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Dont think i said it in this thread yet.

NO the wolves dont get anything nice. They already got a top hat be happy with that. See you in thread 3

1 Like

I just find it ironically funny that the other outfit “Gilnean Noble’s Suit” is basically recolored and slightly remodeled as “Patron’s Elegance” in TWW… So not even an alleged ‘heritage’ set outfit reward meant for Worgen is respected. :dracthyr_tea:

I mean, I think most of the Gilneas Reclaimation rewards are usable by everyone aside from the Gilneas City hearth-flower and the actual Heritage armor, so… :dracthyr_shrug:

Anyway–Please give Worgen (optional) tails! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Feels…like a couple posts got erased… could of sworn there was a post talking of the dracthyr and elf’s disdain for worgen but…it’s missing. Hmm I also recall asking what that post meant and even my post is gone but I wasn’t notified of a removal. Does Blizz hate worgen so much they’d start cleansing posts against the neigh sayers? I mean come on now there was no need for that we’re just asking for more stuff for our worgen like optional tails and the like, there is zero reason for any hatred to be thrown at us

1 Like

I’m Worgen and I would not want tail hate idea of Tail, Please don’t give me tail please and thank you.

Mostly it be annoying and useless comsic

6 Likes

Great now trolls are posting on worgen alts trashing the idea that’s clearly being asked to be optional. Seriously some folk need to find other things to hate on than a wolf person possibly having a tail to wag.

7 Likes

I would like optional tails for Worgen.

5 Likes

I MUST Refuse the Tail please

By my Gilneas kingdom given Right I must refuse the tail, I state that these those do not wish to have tail, or Be force Have tail case I fear the day where tails be force on us and I say “No thank you please and thank you” Much like troll beard… So gross.

6 Likes

Oh great the troll is trying harder… at least I got another name for my ignore list now.

Give worgen optional tails Blizz

5 Likes

Holy cow, I haven’t posted in this thread in years.

Awesome the movement is still going but also sad it hasn’t been addressed yet.

/give worgen tails

5 Likes

Give worgen tails please. As someone who’s played since Day 1 of WoW, I’ll use my one freebee request for a OPTIONAL tail for those that want tails on worgens!

3 Likes

That one I’m just putting on ignore… That’s a bit much.

2 Likes