Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

Yes be cool if they had bigger canines. If Blizzard can pass the Worgens a bit of attention and love a bit I might reconsider recreating my Worgen. Blizzard needs to stop hating Worgen.

Also.

Worgen didn’t deserve such disrespect that got thrown at them. Giving Gilneas in the rudest and most disrespectful way possible it would have been more respectful a bomb got dropped on Gilneas and become permanent residents of Stormwind. And also they made them wear that old Frankenstein models for how ever long. Then refusing to listen to the Worgen player base for 4 3/4 years about tails. Blizzard been slapping Worgens across the face for years. It makes me feel sorry for the Worgens at the mistreatment.

No other race had this much disrespect not even the gnomes.

4 Likes

We’ll make jokes about punting gnomes over walls or off cliffs but yeah no they’ve been awful to the worgen lately. Skipping their racial revamp, denying them cosmetic options yet drowning the elves in those, making the return of their city such a pile of crap, making the race they added in DF crack jokes about worgen asking for tails. TWW better be amazing and shower worgen in stuff or I may consider quitting and taking my money elsewhere as enough is enough. I mean bare minimum we’re asking for the OPTION of a tail…not like we’re asking for a boob size slider for some ungodly reason

2 Likes

As applied toward Forsaken:

Als⌀ als⌀; #GiveWorgenTailOptions

2 Likes

Quietly wondering…if the warbands system makes all my characters show the same achievement score now… in which case… hmm I might get called out on a few things in some threads. Hoping everyone’s having a great patch day, I finally got those glasses transmog from Gilneas…165 casts to fish those up… wishing the reclaiming Gilneas stuff had gone over better. Anyways back on topic…Give Worgen Optional Tails

1 Like

Tails yet?

3 Likes

LOL…all the noise on the forums & squished in there, the Doggy thread.

They think they know how to thread… they dont :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still waiting for Worgen to have tails.

6 Likes

We got back Gilneas before we got tails and I for one am barking mad.

2 Likes

I am once again saying:
Give Worgen (optional!) tails~ :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

There’s nothing wrong with having options! :dracthyr_nod:

5 Likes

I support optional tails for Worgen.

5 Likes

Still hoping for worgen to get optional tails, can’t ignore our requests forever Blizz

4 Likes

i dont think anyone noticed but, the Patron’s Elegance set shares the same model as the reward we get from retaking gilneas, the “Gilnean Noble’s Suit”

another sign that blizz hates worgen that much
sweet!

Should add nelf forms for they visage with the tails
in lore it makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that… comes in red, green, purple, and black… but same model. Just shows how lazy they can be but yeah by this point they must hate worgen if they’d go so far as to mock us in a joke for wanting optional tails for our worgen.

3 Likes

Where is our worgen tails?

3 Likes

They still haven’t fixed the audio issues with the Running Wild /mountspecial emote, either. That’s been bugged for at least a year now, as it seems I first made a post in Bug Reports in July 2023.

1 Like

Back to support worgen optional tails

5 Likes

Worgen tails for 2024! Let’s keep it going!. Optional tails would be a cool way to make the race even more unique to one another!

10 Likes

Make Worgen Great Again!

Give us a lore correct 8 foot size so we fit our shoulders!

Give us optional tails so players can choose how we want to look!

9 Likes

One day… :pensive:
may this day be soon

2 Likes