Give Worgen Tails (Part 2)

We have more lore saying it’s possible for them to have tails than not… let’s not forget, Worgens originated from the druid pact form, which did in fact have tails!

Also if taurens can get antlers from Cenarius, then it’s definitely possible to get tails off of Goldrinns blessing as well.

6 Likes

As I said, it’s pretty easy to do

1 Like

New racial could be made:

Avatar of Goldrinn: Become an avatar of Goldrinn, turning into your inactive Worgen form.

1 Like

the optional tail doesn’t got to be a racial, just like a customization option for the worgen form. They did however skip over worgen’s racial revamp though so who knows what will happen…hopefully good things if that ever gets touched on although the big delay before worgen get attention others got alone is an annoying thing. So hey as you’ve shown it’s not hard to make a reason in the lore for the tail option so hopefully Blizz will realize this too and give our worgen optional tails

3 Likes

At this point a plastic tail from a Cracker Jack box is better the nothing for them. Just put on some Velcro and stick it on.

1 Like

This is a pretty old quest and I doubt Blizzard has the guts to make something this dark today.

“Crybully” is the best word I’ve seen for what is going on. Tattle tail whatever, same mindset of using institutional power to attack someone you lack the strength of standing, mind, or body to do yourself. Blizzard chooses the easy solution of greasing the squeaky wheel while pretending they haven’t chosen a side by doing so.

Its reminds me of what happens whenever a mortal kombat game comes out and then for a few months after release we have to get lectured by people about how gamers need to be sheltered from seeing cleavage in a video game while the characters are gouging out each others eyes and ripping out entrails and splitting each other in half crotch to skull in excruciating detail.

Its selective squeamishness.

3 Likes

Where is worgen tails?!?!

1 Like

In Blizzard’s Storage unit.

1 Like

Except for the players who only get their jollies by denying people things.

3 Likes

kinks don’t belong in warcraft.

Just popping in to give my support for Worgen tails. It makes no sense why they didn’t just add them when they updated the player models a while back. Shouldn’t need a lore reason either, just put 'em in!

4 Likes

We can all hope that one day Blizzard will listen and give us tails. Can just be an optional thing for those that want it.

4 Likes

We arent done asking just yet. Once we get em we will stop.

2 Likes

Keep supporting the optionnal tail (among other things).

I find curious that they have two teams, each one working on their own expansion, but they can’t have one dedicated to character customization options.
An area where WoW is severly lacking on many races.

2 Likes

Here to Support optional tails again.

P.s I was one of those players who played the female worgen before they had their update. I started playing wow close to the end of Warlords of Draenor. The worgen where still locked for me but once they became available that was my main race.

Give Worgen optional tails.

3 Likes

If Wargen’s get tails, then I want a tail.

You know to some folk Elves are a kink so what you’re really saying is elves need to go away yes? Us asking for a wolf race to have a tail is not a kink by any means, it’s us asking for Blizzard to finish putting the model together rather than leaving it unbalanced and awkward

5 Likes

Here’s hoping we worgen get our optional tails at some point in the hopefully near future, won’t stop asking for them till we’ve got them and hopefully done properly.

You’d think they’d have that department but all our luck that department is full of elf lovers/puritans who only want to make stuff for their favorite races. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised at this point

5 Likes