Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Exactly. Weird how even vulperas right now don’t have a no tail option when we just got freehold again which has a tail-less vulpera.

Give us all the tail options!

4 Likes

Guess the male pandas love showing off their big rumps although I still think the lady pandas got them beat with or without tail. Hopefully worgen will get optional tails as they’re adding new hair styles and colors so…maybe worgen get tails. I’ll be a tad surprised but laughing my butt off if they give Vulpera neon colored fur options as we don’t really got hair just big ears… so would they default to fur colors and new tattoo combos? Also…amused the leather armor they give you from the 10.1 campaign makes me look almost like shredder but my rogue tier in the new raid more so. Hmm… maybe I should take my pally and evoker through that campaign too as the mail and plate look incredible… cloth is…okay but idk

2 Likes

Sad to say but folk say we worgen gals run weird too… although our run cycle could be made somewhat better with a tail.

2 Likes

I am agreeing but not commenting so as not to incriminate myself. >_>

Highlights? Skunk stripe? Frosted Ear tips? Tail dye? Who knows how they would do it.

As for hair, Blizzard seems to have a problem with giving canids hair styles.

I would hope both Vulpera and Worgen could get something in that department.

1 Like

Following this logic, Vulpera are just small Pandaren. Both are animal like races that can have tails. (Even if its just a nub)

And thats the joy of things being optional, you yourself don’t have to look like a “giant Vulpera”.

2 Likes

I mean pandaren can have blue fur so…why not we vulpera and the worgen? Tauren can have blue hair and pure white fur as a combo so why not worgen and vulpera too?

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH YES!!! Let me have a tail and customize it! I would love to give my worgen a bushy and slightly curled tail, so cute :heart:

3 Likes

The manner in which it made no sense is in relation to the matter at hand; the request for appearance options. Of course we all realize Worgen have no tails…for now. The difference is, the Worgen race is completely fictional, and there’s no correlation to be made to animals that exist in the real world, which Curious George is based upon.

Talk about being obtuse. Blizzard has many times already capitulated to player requests for appearance changes for most of the other races, and this is no different. We’ve been specifically requesting it be an option, so that those that don’t want a tail won’t get one…so opposing it because it’s ‘always been that way’ is a strange hill to die upon.

And that, to me, feels like a personal bias.

5 Likes

Aw. :frowning:

No.

1 Like

Give Worgen tails. Let them be paladins. Furry light retribution for the masses.

8 Likes

Still waiting for Worgen to have tail option.

9 Likes

So, these are a breed of wolf that “don’t got tails…”

The equivalence you are trying to make is an inherently flawed and false one.

You are trying to equate a individual specifically designed character, with a fantasy race in a video game that players can play as and customise freely within that race.

A bipedal wolf race is not going to stop being a bipedal wolf race if they get optional tails, it just gives more options in customisation that you would expect for that particular race.

6 Likes

It depends on what you see them as.

I see them as Lycans from Underworld. Tailless, always have been, always will be.

If they add tails, they won’t be Lycans anymore, they’d be something else. Again, just my opinion here, I wouldn’t like a furry race with a tail- I don’t play any.

Thats the beauty of it, you dont have to play any and still be a “lycan” worgen.

Any reasons against this always come back to either selfishness (I dont want it so no one can)
Or prejudice (I dont want it cause ew furrys)

4 Likes

What about “they never had those” and you’re asking for something that’s your own wishful version of the race?

Why don’t Dwarves, Gnomes, Elves have tails then? It’ll be optional so it shouldn’t upset anyone. Same logic.

Cause they aren’t bipedal wolf people.
False equivalences

5 Likes

Worgen are Worgen, moreso like Lycans. A cursed form mixed with human and wolf features.

Vulpera is there if you want it.

Which is a race of anthropomorphic wolf like humanoids. Adding a tail option merely expands that.

4 Likes

To me, they are Worgen. And they are fine as they are.

Lycans. Not some mere werewolf.

This race exists in the first place to fight against demons and then the scourge. Lycans always fought Vampires, which are seen as demonic. If anything, there is a bigger parallel to Lycans than anything else. And Lycans iconically have no tails. All of their existing human limbs become wolf-like.