#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

1 Like

Or you can just join the better side :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Weā€™re on the better side.

Thatā€™s why weā€™re asking blizzard to add tails.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

Among other thingsā€¦

1 Like

Worgen are represented with tails on some artwork and even on the BTS book lol.

2 Likes

I always like to point out this hearthstone card as a good example of a worgen with a tail thatā€™s still in the game right now if you check. Pumpkin peasant is their name. Same game that showed us Nā€™zoth before we even knew how he looked like in wow. Probably showing us worgen with tails before it happens. :wink:

Thereā€™s actually a surprising amount of artwork from blizzard with worgens that have tails, fan made art work that had worgens with tails were on the wow website back when they had a section for community art work. The art team over at blizzard clearly likes the idea of worgen with tails. Now we just wait for them to give us a option for tailed worgens. :slight_smile:
#GiveWorgenTails

7 Likes

Can we stop referring to them as ā€œwugsā€, please? Itā€™s infantile and reinforces a negative stereotype about people who want this as a customization option as furry weirdos.
If you donā€™t want a tail, donā€™t use the option once we get them.

Give worgen tails.

1 Like

It reminds me of that story about Henry Ford just making his cars black in color, because itā€™s easier and the paint dries faster.

You could have any car he built, as long as it was black.

Letā€™s admit that they got better, when people were able to choose the color they preferred.

And worgen can get better with more customization options that better represent more diversity of existing typesā€¦

1 Like

I have no idea how youā€™ve come to conclusion, my dude. Iā€™ve seen several people refer to Worgen as wugs ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Give Worgen tail optionsā€¦the new running animation would look better with a tail. Running Wild would look better with a tail.

Also, give us our lore-correct height.

#GiveWorgenTailOptions
#GiveWorgenCorrectHeight

4 Likes

Hey all! So Iā€™m hosting a rally for playable Sethrak. Thought I would share here because I know some of you also support that idea. Plus, youā€™re completely welcome to shout out for Worgen tails as well! Cause why not both?

#GiveWorgenTails!

4 Likes

Hit a slight lull while making the worgen video (gg depression :frowning: ) however I came across some lovely new visual resources and got permission to use them!

Video should be ready by next weekend!

5 Likes

Cant wait to see it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hang in there. :heart: (Iā€™m serious, I fully understand depression. :confused: )

:heart: :wolf:

4 Likes

Yeah, rough week. Taking it one day at a time, all one can do. Momā€™s bday is this week and sadly I lost her last year to brain cancer :frowning:

Iā€™ll be alright though! :wolf: :heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry. :worried: My mom has stage 4 colon cancer and not sure how long sheā€™ll be around, so I can understand a little bit of what youā€™ve gone through.

/hug

Your vid is gonna be great! :wolf: :wolf:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really rough :frowning: My mom had stage 3 colon cancer but beat it. It was the stage 4 lung cancer that spread to her brain that took her. Itā€™s horrible. I hope that a cure for cancer will come in our lifetime.

Regardless, thank you so much for the support! It means a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another update, another disappointment. We still do not have tails.

:frowning:

4 Likes

Let me guess: Not even any update regarding eyes, fur etcā€¦

2 Likes