Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

We also have no piercings or jewelry. What gives? The human side has them. What, do they just disappear after we transform?

That makes no sense.

Give Worgen Tail Options!

Give Worgen jewelry options!

4 Likes

At this point any update will be a sign that they are not neglecting us.

1 Like

There’s still a few stuff we were told we would get for appearances/transmog options(single shoulder transmog) but haven’t gotten yet. I feel like we will get all those in the second part of the prepatch where they do all the actual system changes. The giga patch with tails included.
#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

fighting with claws request aside for the moment

imagine a tail swishing around while fighting with swords and animating appropriately during attacking maneuvers, whipping about in combat, and flowing a bit in the wind while casting

tail animations for running, jumping, fighting, casting, etc, would look really cool and enrich the worgen’s model and silhouette. it would be a very exciting movement and enhance the characters

4 Likes

The new long tail option for draenei is a perfect example of this. They actually have some unique animations to em than just “longer tail” if you pay very close attention to some of the animations. One example is the whirlwind animation for warriors where the tail completely wraps around the leg when you do it compared to the other tail lengths.

A tail for worgen would do a lot more than just be there for looks too. Tails often are used to show emotion depending on how they are positioned. It would work perfectly for worgens, male worgens especially who to me feel like they lack a lot of emotion compared to the very expressive female worgens.

Also as we all know, it’ll fix the whole worgen movement where they look like they’ll topple over any minute when they run around. It just balances the character model out perfectly as we’ve seen with the modded character created worgens.
A tail option is something so many in the worgen community have asked for over the years, and many more outside of our community are also behind supporting worgen tail option.

#GiveWorgenTails

15 Likes

Hunting high and low.

:point_up_2:

3 Likes

See that tail addition makes the looks feel complete and rounded out.

3 Likes

Yes. And as it would be an optional cosmetic supplement, it would do no harm to anyone.
No more than brown orcs with upright posture or blood elves in rainbow tones.

3 Likes

Give Worgen Tails!

Playable Sethrak Please!

:snake::heart::wolf:

6 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

1 Like

I wanna wag my tail like a good boi!

5 Likes

hope i am wrong but i doubt Worgen are getting tails, we would have heard something by now.

Maybe you are right. :neutral_face:

Still, that request is not for us to be aware of now, during Shadowlands, but for something to be done at some point in the future.

The most important thing at the moment is to show Blizzard the desire for complementary cosmetic improvements for worgen.

Not only with the addition of an optional tail, but with better height definition and an upright posture, such as the one added to the orcs, to improve even the visual presentation of the equipment.

My tabard, like any other equipment used in the chest, always looks broken.

I would wait for some change during Shadowlands or after Shadowlands was closed.

But for now, it is best to remind Blizzard of the players’ interest in something that can make the worgem look better and more complete.

Give Worgen Tails

:wolf:

2 Likes

May I ask how you got those shoulder pads, Grayphus? Or is it just a rogue thing, like how mine are just druid?

1 Like

h ttps://pt.wowhead.com/transmog-set=630/vancleefs-battlegear

This! :grinning:

There are several models and my monk can also use the same mog.

1 Like

Not going to lie, I never thought Pandarians would be Death Knights either lol. 8 years later and now there are!

Imagine if they had pushed Vulpera out lacking a tail? That is how incomplete us Worgen feel.

4 Likes

hugs own tail and whines cutely I’d feel like a non-fox.

2 Likes

Fun note. At the Blizzcon where they announced BFA, the slide going over the new features of BFA did in fact include a vulpera with only a nub. xD

3 Likes

While disappointed its nothing new to Worgen to be ignored by Blizzard… Just take 20 seconds out of your busy day Blizzard just 20 seconds to say either a NO or LATER or something. You know Worgen players pay just as much as other players and feel badly Neglected.

1 Like