Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I do not question the upgrade in quality, but i felt to have lost the intimidating part of the race in the process.

Oh it’s good if it was just a suit that could have been purchasable / dropable, but it’s not.
It’s the Heritage armor that we are talking about, a unique model made to please the fans and with higher quality than a standard armor.
The worgen one is everything but a heritage armor:

• It’s not an armor to begin with, but a suit.
  • For most part, it’s just a reskin.
  • Still plagued with bugs.
  • Not what we wanted, where is our long coat? Our inquisitor top hat? Our dark suit?
    This not even a battlesuit, just something to go at a party.

And the quest… Stormwind crest instead of the gilnean one on our flag, a quest which basically shame the worgen form and ultimatly hint to the extinction of the race.

So yeah, i have a particular hatred for an armor that is a spit on the race i play as my main.
(don’t get me wrong, i can understand why you love it, but it’s not my case simply)

that’s why i refrain to make a topic about the blackwashing of some NPC in Stormwind.
I have a problem with the fact that whitewashing is considered racist but not blackwashing? For me they are all the same.

That’s good! Hope to see the result soon.

1 Like

That specific topic aside, that does mean those that say “Worgens can’t have tails because they currently don’t” (since there is no lore written or spoken that says they don’t actually have tails, just the models don’t) have less of a leg to stand on. If existing NPC’s can be suddenly changed skin now that the tech exists/feature for it was added, so worgens could ‘suddenly’ have tails now that the tech exists/feature gets added

3 Likes

Kinda keep discounting that Christie Golden said with wugs don’t have tails. Sorta doesn’t have to be states in the lore at that point imo.

Lets be real you could say what ever you wanted to here. Blizzard won’t check an alliance post let alone one about worgens

Yes, because she wrote them to have tails in the book, and had someone point out that the models in game don’t currently have tails and that is what she said, that the book was wrong because the current in-game models don’t have tails, same as before the prepatch adding black skin tones for humans, no humans in game have black skin.

If she said in the lore they do not, then it would be different, she did not.

Not even going into Blizzard’s well known history of going out of their way to hide leaks of upcoming things as others posted recently.

1 Like

Worgens give tail.

1 Like

Blizzard gave her some form a script to keep to while writing Before the Storm. If the mentioning of tails had to be removed, then it can stand to reason that Blizz’s vision for Wugs in terms of appearance is one without tails in Warcraft.

Could def change later down the line on a whim, but that’s how it is right now. With that in mind, that’s why I think it doesn’t have to be confirmed in the lore itself

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

2 Likes

Give Vulpera more tails :tada::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Two of them so you can name yourself Tails and fly?

Nine to be a curse giving fox force of nature?

#giveworgentails

1 Like

I’m slacking, haven’t posted in this puppy for a bit, so here goes with another tail pic.

#GiveWorgenTails!

6 Likes

I’d be on board with this. :heart: Kitsunes

I’d settle for worgens getting tail options though.

I am fine with Vulpera getting everything

Honestly I wouldn’t mind. Lol

It’s time we did!

#giveworgentails

1 Like

I want to shake a fluffy butt

/Give Worgen Tails

3 Likes

Everyone who wants to have that option of a tail for worgen, also shares this feeling.
That of being complete.

Worgen will never get any tail.
Just accept it.

1 Like

It’s actually surprising how many people out there think that worgens actually have tails, and surprised to find out they don’t, probably because not as many of us out there compared to other races to see for themselves we don’t have a tail.
Just today I had someone randomly whisper me wondering why I didn’t have a tail, and were shocked to find out worgens don’t even have a tail option.

Tails are just so natural looking for us. Give us tails Blizzard. I’m sure it would even bring more people in to trying out the race just like when you gave us the new models in 8.2.5, I see people saying that just the new white fur option alone is making them think about trying out worgens. Tail options, upright male, 8foot tall, new beard options, new hair styles. So much you can do to revitalize the worgen race as a whole and bring in new people. :smiley:
#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

If Vulpera get more than 1 tail before Worgen get the option I am sadly forced to declare open season on the Foxes. Anyone with more than 1 tail will be a quest target and after the Worgen kill said player they may magically gain a tail by … eeeerrr well magic.

Hey now, we can’t be blamed for what Blizzard may do, some of us support our big cousins getting their tails

1 Like