Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Budget Blood Elves already have enough.

1 Like

They already made lore in response to undead paladins, it results in such pain to the undead if they where a paladin they want to commit suicide.

They’d have to retcon that, but doing that would paladins no longer the anti-undead class, which would break there lore.

They can easily say there is still some left in outlands, or a new batch was made. It’s more lore friendly.

1 Like

To be fair, really fanatical Scarlet Crusade nut jobs can pull it off.

But they are not undead lol.

Actually I was specifically referring to Scarlet Crusade undead paladins.
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=46092/scarlet-commander-marjhan#abilities

1 Like

This one is bit of a tricky subject, one could say that being risen by a dreadlord has different effects, she may not be in a right stat of mind either with how dreadlords work.

Another one of the secret truths has been revealed. If an undead can be infused with the light so can a void elf and become a paladin with white Vereesa hair color.

1 Like

Or Warlords of Draenor it. That’s the thing. There are as many elves and anything else as the plot demands.

1 Like

No way, the Light tickles me way to much. If I tried to be a Paladin, I’d never be able to lift my mace!

1 Like

So far being infused with magic, Void, Death or Light doesn’t really seem mutually exclusive with other magical types. Though the light makes the Death dudes pretty uncomfortable.

Lightforged Draenei Death Knights are as lore breaking as a Void Elf Paladin.

I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing something about the power leaving the body on death, which is why they can be a DK. If someone could find a source for this, I’d be very grateful.

1 Like

I just feel like I should point out that the Void and Death are not from the same cosmic power.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that make a LFD just a draenei and a VE a BE when they become a DK then?

1 Like

Well, we are locked into the same eye colour and do get access to all their skin colours, so kinda.

1 Like

If true, then yes aside from their physical features and for gameplay reasons their racials.

1 Like

Adding Paladins to Void Elves for High Elves isn’t exactly without precedent anyways.

A Holy Priest Void Elf is pretty odd. As is a Holy Priest Undead, not that they don’t exist.

Blood Elves aren’t particularly not infused with magic. Used to be juiced on Arcane and now Holy.

To be fair, here, I don’t think Blizzard ever even attempted to make the case that Light and Death were directly opposing cosmological forces – so it wouldn’t really break anything, presuming a believable reason for why the Light suddenly stopped causing pain to undead creatures was contrived.

If High Elves were getting their own race slot, I’d agree they should have Paladins. But as an addon to the Void themed race, it’s not really integral enough to the High Elf identity to force on Void Elves imo.

1 Like