Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yeah, but in that case you’re just punishing people who want playable High Elves because of the way Blizzard decided to customize em’.

Only people who specifically want High Elf Paladins. I’m happy with Hunter, Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Mage, Priest… darn I have a lot of velves.

I think class composition outweighs customization, so I generally agree that paladin isnt vital.

It is odd with LFD and such though and DK. I’m not gonna think about it too much though.

1 Like

I just look at DK as an exception, since every race gets it bar none.

Same magic…death magic.

Stop saying secret truths.

It’s weird.

And no, death magic and the light do not react the same way as the light and void.

1 Like

Void Elf and Undead Holy Priests.

Lightforged Shadow Priests.

Lightforged Draenei Shadow Priests. (twice for emphasis.)

The only bummer for me is if I do make my main warlock a void elf I lose my fel green. :sob:

Wish they were part of the green flame quest so I could get fel eyes on all my warlocks!

This hurt me to play so much that I dropped my Lightforged Priest and rolled a Void Elf instead. True story.

1 Like

Eh. Glowing Green Eyes should stay Blood Elf. That is actually a crucial part of their identity… and now Gold Eyes for that matter.

To a degree, they probably would never be Discipline either.

Just to play Shadow Priest? Because Void Elf Holy Priest is as big of an issue as Lightforged Shadow Priest.

Also, keep in mind that the Void Elves are Blood Elves. You know, the guys who just stole the light from a Naaru because they couldn’t use it themselves?

In BfA, you could pretty much dodge using any Shadow spells on a Disc priest with talents and glyphs. It isn’t possible now though.

Lightforged Draenei and Lightforged shouldn’t be able to play Discipline Priest. That being said, my Void Elf Priest is a Discipline Priest.

(Also, I literally had to make a second Priest to make a High Elf Priest because I wanted a Holy Priest. haha. So I guess I’m in the same boat as Somand.)

Oh yeah. My Discipline Priest has got the more voidy three bolt attack. But it’s still got some gold flecks in it.

Anyone going to point out that right now any priest has access to a shadow and light spell or two regardless of spec?

2 Likes

I can at least imagine a Void Elf Holy Priest as an Alonsus Faol type. A Lightforged Shadow Priest just seemed too nonsensical for me to enjoy.

Well like I said, Void Elf Paladins aren’t as far of a stretch as you might think considering they’re literally the dudes who stole light magic from a Naaru.

Shadow Priests had Power Word: Shield all through BfA (and I think Legion too), so that’s always been a thing.

Disc has a lot more Shadow now than it used to though, which actually makes it feel more like a balance, as it’s supposed to.

2 Likes

Just to chime in on the Naaru, we didn’t know until Sunwell Plateau but he was also giving it away to them freely as a way to try and give them some form of redemption. They just thought they were stealing it.

Really REALLY should be the case with monks as well.

1 Like