Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I don’t think so I can’t be sure but I have access to the shaman artifact appearances (the basic ones I think) on a low level shaman without ever having done shaman before?

You can get some of the universal unlocks without doing anything like the pvp appearances.

2 Likes

Yeah I was shocked to notice it, but without doing anything I had access to two appearances for each spec so 6 artifact choices to choose from right from the go without ever having touched shaman before. Was interesting + kind of encouraging to try new classes while still being able to use transmog if you don’t want to go through legion right away.

Yep. Here’s the first PvP unlock for Thas’Dorah, for any curious.
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/699317-thasdorah-legacy-of-the-windrunners-ranger-generals-guard.jpg

3 Likes

That’s probably a personal choice that varies from player to player. Some clearly want it, others dont. That’s why having options is good.

2 Likes

What is that munted face she’s pulling?

No idea. I found the picture on Wowhead.

She looks like that bow has just said something racist.

2 Likes

It’s been my experience that all Bows are racists.

They put burning crossbows on their lawn to intimidate guns while chanting “firepower”.

1 Like

One of those is a Horse.

Thalas is a place. It’s half of the High-Home moniker.

Thalassian Savoior can refer to saving Thalas. The Thalassian Charger can refer to a horse from Thalas.

Calling High Elves/ Blood elves Thalassian as a whole doesn’t make any sense because what if they’re from Dalaran? Or any of the lodges?

I’m not gonna call you a New Yorker if you’re from Chicago.

Not really. If you can be a Lightforged or Void Elf Death Knight you can definitely be a Whatever/Paladin.

That being said, this is an issue because they made playing a High Elf part of the Void Elf platform.

It’s all good. It’s definitely a gameplay mechanic problem based on the way they added High Elves. Just is what it is.

How does that work with the new Blood Elf ear customizations though?

1 Like

Purple isn’t natural!?

Mostly because BE has access of paladins. This would break lore to have any form of undead paladin as a playable character.

true story, besides I doubt that the sunwell has enough power to create the same effect of a proper lightforging forcefully.

Depends, they could get felsworn elves lite (no spikes) as there 2nd theme and say it’s a exploratory unit to counter void elves. (an idea)

If Blizzard does it they’re making lore, not breaking it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’d have to be burning crusade era. Blood Elves aren’t really messing with Fel anymore…

Blood Magic yes. Fel, not so much.

There it is again…

Good thing the High Elves they added back in 2006 did get paladins, hm?

2 Likes

You’re conflating ethnicity and nationality, but alas, this argument is pointless – if you’d like to personally distinguish between Thalassians, “Dalarassians”, “Theramassians”, or “Telograssians”… you’re entitled to do so.

It’s quite a bit like calling people “New York-German” or “San Francisco-German”, though. :man_shrugging:

Some threads are longer than others, but they all get pointed at some point.