Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

And another dwarf spittin’ truth.

This is why I like you guys.

1 Like

Yeah, it was rough. I was really excited about Dragonmaw Guzzle. F in the chat.

1 Like

I’ve noticed something strange in game. I’ll change a character’s transmog. The next day, I log in to the game and on the character select screen my old transmog is still showing. However, once I get in to the game, the character is using the new transmog.

https://img.pixers.pics/pho_wat(s3:700/FO/38/21/09/85/700_FO38210985_76f532408a9bb431aed242a945e56cc9.jpg,700,700,cms:2018/10/5bd1b6b8d04b8_220x50-watermark.png,over,480,650,jpg)/wall-murals-fire-alphabet-letter-f.jpg.jpg

It’s been a bug since prepatch hit

2 Likes

For people who RP a VE that is part of SI7, yes. :wink:

3 Likes

Hm that is a weird thing that I personally haven’t experienced.

The only thing I did notice happens is that if, I’m transmogging my weapon into an artifact, it doesn’t show both main hand and off hand mogged until I log on. Like on my warrior I have the fury artifact mogged on my MH, but in the character selection screen it shows my off hand as if it was not mogged…

Weird things.

The weird thing is, when this happens, the log in screen shows my barber shop updates, but not my mog updates.

Your arrow quiver looks fabulous. Yes I looked.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird.

1 Like

I had this too several times now.

Thanks! I love that the quivers aren’t restricted to MM anymore. Granted, I’m playing MM rn anyway, since velf racials are crummy for BM.

All three of my Hunters are using quivers now, including my Troll who’s always BM. I love it.

That does look pretty bada@s. Where did you get that? Was that given for signing up for a 6 month sub?

You can fix that by manually mogging the artefacts from within the regular weapon categories rather than the separate artefact categories

It’s part of the mm artefact.

The quiver?

^ this

The green and gold one I have is a palette swap of the default colour. I forget offhand how to unlock it. The default is blue and faded gold.

Oh that’s right. Has Blizzard lifted the spec restrictions on the Legion artifacts? If so, I’m going to get the MM artifact as soon as I get on tonight.

1 Like

Yes. They show up under the default weapons tab now. For example, Thas’dorah shows up under the Bow category, even the hidden Crossbow variant.

Sweet. I’m assuming you need to unlock it first? I know what I’ll be doing tonight. :grinning:

Last I checked, you didn’t for whatever reason. Though that could’ve been a glitch.

I’d unlock it just to be safe. It shouldn’t take long at level 50.

1 Like