Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

The joke was that you’re evil but get away with it by being hot.

I don’t have too many reservations about current options.

I do have a shopping list of Void based options I’d like to see, but I’ll post that again a bit later.

We all have our opinions, though it is best to hold onto respect for one another. We are not the final arbiters after all.

1 Like

It’s because I’m a fire mage, that’s all.

1 Like

Fire mages are spicy.

2 Likes

Feelin’ hot hot hot!

1 Like

You look the very picture of a Sunreaver.

Marvelous.

https://giphy.com/gifs/queen-year-toots-LOcPt9gfuNOSI

2 Likes

Thanks! I like how I was able to make use of those legs on an actually red mog.

1 Like

Now I’m sad I can’t show off my sunreaver themed mog on my priest because his armory it’s not updating… so I’ll settle for this one.

/Pout

2 Likes

Try logging off the forum and logging back in.

1 Like

It’s because they want to be us… “Fluffs hair”

I’ve heard whispers that the BE’s are going Alliance. That because of the Velves wanting the same hair, skin, tats etc and it would be easier to just combine them.

I am here to say NOPE. If BE’s go Alliance, I will quit playing.

That’s my threat Blizzard. I will quit and you will lose my 14.99 a month (plus tax,
although you don’t get the tax) and a long time player of your game! (Just kidding)

Actually though I don’t care. Let them have a variety.

Only weirdos don’t use the green eyes.

1 Like

Speaking of, here’s my green eyed Paladin.

The one you’re wearing now looks amazing!

You too get a…

https://giphy.com/gifs/queen-year-toots-LOcPt9gfuNOSI

2 Likes

The exception is paladins.

1 Like

It didn’t work :frowning:

And it’s weird because I did fix my paladin’s mog and now it’s showing, it’s just my priest that has that thing.

EDIT: Aw come on, even the changes on my vulpera from two nights ago it’s showing but not that one >.<

2 Likes

The Armory has been really slow since the pre-patch hit.

1 Like

Guzzle took like a month to show up right.

Ouch. That’s the longest wait I’ve heard.

Hey, better waiting than having a DC Lancelot letting Arthas destroy Quel’thalas.

2 Likes

I made changes to my VE, and thought yeah I like this its cool. Came back to it a few days later and had the nagging feeling that something wasnt right.

Then I realized that omg I looked too much like a bloodelf, which would be cool if I was part of SI7, but I aint so the changes got reversed lol.

Do we really need natural hair colors too?

3 Likes