Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I have good news for high elf fans as they’ve been spotted, occasionally, in a certain northern EK city.

1 Like

And there you go again trying to claw your way to the higher moral ground.

So predictable.

It’s a hair color. A hair color does not affect how unique you are.

4 Likes

Is this some sort of gotcha moment you think you achieved?

My stance on not wanting further things to be taken from BEs is quite clear and has been clear. Of course I actively hope you don’t see it and just like I said it encroaches on the BE visual theme.

But again trying to villainize people when you yourself are being questionable on how you’re going about this is funny.

If its not a big deal why does it offend you so when I said I hope you don’t get them?

Wait what?

1 Like

I mean it’s not exactly hard when there’s no higher ground to get to.
You’re just being irrational to begin with.

1 Like

I’m not offended, I just find it funny at how easily I got you to expose your spiteful stance.

1 Like

Some of you are being absolutely ridiculous. Giving VE a few normal hair color options isn’t going to cause the end of the world. I think you all just need to take a few deep breaths and relax.

3 Likes

Again what is it you think you exposed because you’re literally saying nothing but doing the utmost.

Oh hey, more lack of self-awareness.

Clears throat

Why do you have to be so spiteful against those that wish to keep some degree of uinqueness for the races they enjoy. VEs and BEs being actually different from one another and maintaining their separate and well defined identities doesn’t hurt your play time.

Won’t anyone think of the children?

See? I can play that game too.

2 Likes

https://pics.me.me/incredulous-chinese-cartoon-face-16810642.png

1 Like

The world (of warcraft) would spin on sure, but we do not need them. We should focus on what makes Void Elves good and unique, not just turn them into a thematic copy of something already playable.

High Elf options were meant to give people rp options. The Hair colors are not “needed” for that.

They impede the Void Elf theme and cross over faction lines in the end by taking thematic looks from blood elves.

Its reasonable for people to not want those colors to cross over.

2 Likes

Technically that would still be maintained. They’d still be on separate factions. Now if they just completely merged the two and had them on one faction, you’d have point.

2 Likes

This doesn’t even mean anything.

You’ve pretty much said this to anyone who disagrees with you, news at 11?
I can see the ego-stroking session has begun.

2 Likes

Convenient that you’re ignoring the fact that I just threw the exact same type of argument you’ve been repeating ad-nauseam back at you.

I guess it’s fair if I start giving yours the same attention.

1 Like

Is this you describing your entire last few posts? I’m a bit confused.

Again what does this mean in the context of you coming in to villainize people who disagree on any more visual uniqueness being given away? The sole purpose to villainize the way you try and fail to do would be to create an echo chamber situation. So if anyone is guilty of that behavior its you, you’re just failing at achieving the outcome.

1 Like

Anywho, good luck on your anti-hair color crusade the two of you. Food time.

3 Likes

Whatever. Honestly, I’m fine with just the current VE options. I still don’t see it being a big deal one way or another. I think people are being a bit silly about it.

1 Like

For the record, I still need a clarification of this one.