Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

You taking issue with what you’re doing and your own disingenuous takes doesn’t mean it’s not very much that.

Talking about gnomes and humans when you know BEs have the regular elf theme, is exactly that.

Acting like you don’t know what this conversation is about but you’re a long participant as a pro HE supporter is disingenuous.

Trying to shame a user about the fact you took a break implying you have high ground then finding out they did too then all of a sudden “it’s not a competition” as if trying to back track is disingenuous.

Your problem with my calling it like I see it is a you problem entirely.

Do you think it has something to do with the human fetish? :thinking:

2 Likes

That seems kind of over dramatic.

2 Likes

She wouldn’t even answer my question…

They all have gone down dark paths for sure.

That’s just further proof of their low morals.

1 Like

A hair color, next.

3 Likes

Human potential comes with an advanced case of the curse of flesh?

Go find the high elf fantasy somewhere else and let Void Elves be Void Elves.

Next.

3 Likes

The troll lineage is too far back to save them. Sad!

Hair colors I doubt you’ll get and hope you never see on VEs as it encroaches on the BE visual theme.

But they all get a pass for their wickedness because they’re hot. They’re like the Midare of wow characters.

2 Likes

Even Blizzard doesn’t agree with that. If they did they would never have given VE all those customization options to look really similar to a HE and BE. At this point given VE a few normal toned hair colors isn’t going to cause the end of the world…of warcraft.

2 Likes

So does this make you the one desperately trying to achieve the visual appearance you’re belittling BE fans for trying to protect?

Which is it a big deal or not? Pick a lane.

1 Like

Yes because I am open-minded to people choosing their hair color, that automatically equates this conversation being about high elves. :roll_eyes:

You’re honestly ridiculous at this point, sit down.

2 Likes

Blizzard also specifically didn’t give them belf hair tones.

2 Likes

Again trying to villainize people implying others aren’t open minded because we value different things like protecting visual uniqueness at this point.

Are we going into “the damage it’s done so it’s ok to make it worse” territory again?

Are we adding this one to the list of things that call for shots?

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball… wait, wrong thing.

1 Like

Thank you for finally showing your true colors lmao. I love exposing pretentious people.

1 Like

Hey, I can’t help it if Jaina’s human potential drives me wild!

I think we would all be fine if VE got some natural toned hair colors.

2 Likes