Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

This is what you’re not getting it does effect BEs and BE fans who value our visual theme.

I assure you, I am sure. They’re both a little off of an actual black. Depending on the Lighting they look absolutely not black. Other lighting they do look very black though.

A nice deep Void Black hair color and a Stark white would be nice additions that would serve Void Elves well, and I think some Helf pros will enjoy them.

I also think a tentacle toggle will right many of the issues Helf pros have, and still not detract from Void Elves.

Also again, the NPC’s do have an actual black color… not sure why we don’t have that option…

2 Likes

No, but it clearly shows what they look like. It doesn’t matter if it’s technically brown hair dye, it still looks like brown hair.

Serious question are you talking about yourself and your own contradictions here?

Because it’s very clear at this point it’s not about the lore for a lot of people including your own comments, and is entirely about the look.

1 Like

Actual Void Elves fans and not those that simply want to dropkick them into a bleaching bath.

2 Likes

I would think a deep black hair tone isn’t asking for much. It would kind of go with the whole void thing.

3 Likes

Do you not see yourself here? I mean, seriously, look at your post before going on about mine.

1 Like

How about Vereesa? She’s the PTA Karen of wow.

I’m gona draw the line here.
If this is all you’re going to spam to people who disagree with you, then I bid you farewell.
All of this over a hair color, good grief.

3 Likes

Why not both?

Coughs

Sees some blood on her palm

Hacking cough

Wheeze

Help… me…

1 Like

I think it’s a problem of self awareness, because I think it’s very clear to people reading the thread who has inconsistencies.

God you’re so right

Hasn’t that already been done? VE have options for natural toned skin colors.

Aye. Too many of those.

I agree. The Void theme would lend itself well to a deep black coloration.

2 Likes

At the same time a’la the eradar twins.

1 Like

Alleria tortures refugees, Vanessa leads ethnic cleansings, Sylvanas commits war crimes. Tbh the entire Windrunner clan needs to get national razor’d.

And how is this a problem? Someone feeling wronged by what hair color someone irrelevant to them picks is entirely personal and shouldn’t dictate which hair color someone should have access to.
Pink hair for everyone plz.

1 Like

Honestly, once again, do you not see yourself?

You’re also one making a fuss over “visual appearance”. My god.

2 Likes

Richard Knaak smiles smugly at a distance

“Aren’t you grateful?”

3 Likes