Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I mean you’re free to ask for it and I’ll probably be against it. But at least I know you won’t constantly contradict yourself with every single word you type so imo, that’s a plus.

2 Likes

It’s not about Blood Elf hair colours. It’s about generic hair colours in general. Blonde, brown, black, and orange are still that regardless of the specific shade.

2 Likes

Remember the High Elf models people suggested. Don’t tell you’re against that too now?

1 Like

What does that have to do with anything? That wasn’t the compromise that came, this is what we have and are talking about that is the compromise.

2 Likes

It’s pretty clear to me that belf skins on velves is Blizzard’s way of saying no to that idea.

2 Likes

Yeah, because Blizzard was originally against the idea of Alliance having playable High Elves in the first place.

Why do you think they’re trying to give the High Elven fantasy to Void Elves so people can play the fantasy that they want, whether it is as an Alliance High Elf or as a Void Elf?

Oh that’s right, “NO, YOU WANT THIS, ROLL THIS. YOU WANT THAT, ROLL THAT!”

1 Like

I honestly agree with this so much.

1 Like

They never promised you the full fantasy. You have a compromise that is already very much in your favor and a big deal.

Why are you destroying my hopes and dreams man.

I mean, I know Alliance leaders would never be put in that position but a girl can dream, right?

Cries in gutterspeak

They’ve done that. We HAVE that now.

I am proof of it right here.

What is currently stopping you from having a Helf as we are RIGHT now?

https://youtu.be/ldxkR-DVgzA

1 Like

They haven’t promised anything. But remember, in the end, it is Blizzard’s who makes the final decission, not people here posting in General Discussion. And they have already said:

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

1 Like

Nope, just making thing equal.

Would be nice to turn some of their big names into loot pinatas in the name of balance.

Let’s start with Alleria. Maybe Vereesa could be some minor add like she’s always been.

Isn’t there already a black hair tone option for Void Elves?

No, we have two greyish options.

There are NPC Void Elves with black though.

Mine verges towards green grey.

That seems to insinuate to VE fans not to despair they’ll have Void options later.

BEs are HEs so I have no doubt they will receive more HE options in the future.

What we do not know is if they will address the lack of second visual theme, but we do know they’ve compromised multiple times for the HE community, and I am sure at some point they have to listen to other groups, ie: BE fans.

2 Likes

And Void Elf fans…

2 Likes

Are you sure? I seem to remember a bluish black hair tone option that looks more black than anything else.

So the color someone dyes their hair is an indication of which race they are?

I feel like were going in circles here but it all comes back to the fact that someone can just not play a void elf with brown hair if they don’t like void elves having brown hair.
You can easily disagree with something that is cosmetic while accepting that other’s may enjoy that feature without affecting you.

2 Likes

And remember when it was all about the lore? No, instead, it seems everyone only cares about what they look like.

So, once again, CONTRADICTIONS