Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yeah, because you have people still denying others on wanting to play the fantasy that they want to be, as what Blizzard is trying:

As I quote:

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

And this is giving both groups the options to be High Elves through terms of customisations: Alliance playing as Void or High and Horde playing as Blood or High.

But it is the same thing over and over again. Anything to stop the Alliance from having High Elves. Do you not see the contradiction right there?

4 Likes

It does affect visual theme though, which is far from worthless.

I’m being tongue in cheek here, but to be fair we do have a voice line mentioning that the Void is our hair stylist.

I agree. But we have requested, and instead, all we’re getting is compromises.

Basically, we wanted X, Blizzard gave us Z, and we’re asking for Y to make it half way. Or something along those lines

1 Like

Look at me. You can’t tell me I’m not halfway there.

You’re missing the point.

What visual theme is affected by the color someone dyes their hair?

Haha I am not aware of this. What emote?

Is the Hair color really that important?

Folk keep saying that Belves shouldn’t worry about losing it because its not important.

So why is having it important at all?

Can you not make your Velf into a High Elf right now?

2 Likes

Well, should I ask you the same question too, since many of you are denying hair colours as well?

1 Like

I think it’s the other way around Sara :roll_eyes: because it’s not Somand missing the point.

You answer first.

I know already why I oppose it, and if you had seen many of my previous posts you’d likely know why I am against it as well.

I do not understand why those hair colors HAVE to be yours?

1 Like

Generic Thalassian elf with generic hair colour.

It’s a /silly line for velf females that goes: “Who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It’s called THE VOID.” The irritation in her voice is rather amusing.

1 Like

Contradictions, contradictions.

“Is hair colours all that important to deny or request”

Do you not see the irony?

Yeah, and lets go back before they added Barber shops and Blood Elves: “You mean I am stuck with this hair colour

Will you answer my question?

Are you just against people refusing the request in general?

What benefit or need does the natural hair colors provide? Why does its absence keep you from playing a High Elf?

2 Likes

Troll male /charge: For Zul’jin!
Said Troll proceeds to kill Zul’jin

A lot of the old voice lines are pretty dated now. :laughing:

Then don’t bring up your break?

Ok, the fact that you’re now fighting your own words with this is starting to give me a headache.

Again…

Why your request should be respected but those wanting to protect what they have shouldn’t???

How are you not seeing this? Wait… I know why you’re not seeing this…

4 Likes

Zul’jin never should have been a villain. It’d be like if Alleria came back as a raid boss. Which she definitely should be.

3 Likes

So you associate the color someone dyes their hair as an indication of which race they are?
This can also be avoided by getting human/dwarf/gnome hair colors (or any race that isn’t a blood elf really)

3 Likes

This is the main reason I’m not asking for velf hair tbh. Sure I’d like it, but I don’t want to impose, and I already made out like a bandit.

Agreed.

This’d be boring and predictable imo, but I see where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

This is the most disingenuous thing I’ve read in a long time, you know full well BEs have their model copied and the hair colors people are seeking for the complete HE theme is already the main and only theme of BEs and there in lies the problem and why it’s completely irrelevant to talk about Humans and Gnomes etc.

She tortures refugees, she has it coming.