Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Black and white sure, but let’s leave the normal colors behind.

Honestly what we have can be good helf colors with…

Tentacle toggles.

Very much with you on the eyes. And a big fan of ethereal wrappings. Could add starry eyes and n’zoth creeper eyes.

These things better serve Void Elves while adding options for helf RP.

You’re not a fan of this one?
https://i.imgur.com/O4SGXWw.png

Not that I mind. I just though it was pretty cool looking.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider hair colors to be associated with skin colors. I doubt there will ever bee fluo pinkskinned gnomes running around soon and that’s understandable.
Hair colors can simply be changed by the logic of hair dyes.

Regarding void elves duplicating blood elves, I find it sad that it ever happened in the first place to be honest, but I’m not going stomp my feet seeing a void elf with brown hair either. (And I’ve suggested that they get the human hair colors in order to stay away from blood elves, which still isn’t acceptable)

I actually happen care about cross-faction uniqueness (it’s fine if you don’t), but like I said I don’t associate someone’s hair color with faction-representation.

2 Likes

I’ll put it this way Somand.

We all shouldn’t be trying to deny each other options on what we would like to see, but instead, all working together on ideas that we all love to see. Whether it is something for the Void or Blood Elves, or something for all other races.

After all, it isn’t 2004, it is 2020. It is Shadowlands expansion now, and we all need to move forward.

2 Likes

No one is denying anything. We’re protecting ourselves.

2 Likes

I don’t mind two tone and I could probably be convinced if the natural colors all fade to a void one.

If they do two tone I’d rather void colors still.

2 Likes

Blood Elves have nothing to show for losing visual uniqueness on our main theme, we’re defending ourselves but somehow the HE fans who want more are the offended party and villainizing people? Like if anyone should be mad it should be BE fans my gosh.

3 Likes

By denying the request. It is pretty clear on the direction Blizzard is going, and it is the same thing over and over again, just like with all the High Elves threads.

1 Like

Regardless of the outcome, the threads will continue.

I no longer believe there will be an end.

Someone will try to take more than they should.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with opposing something. Isn’t there anything you’d hate to see in game?

3 Likes

I’m fine with you people ripping off an Alliance race for customizations.

I want to preserve what little distinction Blood Elves have left. That’s not denying anyone anything. It’s defensive. It’s an opinion and we’re allowed to have it on a public forum. If you want an echo chamber, I heard that the high elf fans have a Discord.

And frankly your use of “denying” stinks of entitlement.

1 Like

The things I’m against is VE Paladins and Silvermoon being neutral.

I have suggested Human Hair Styles/Colours, but apperantly, that is also taking from the Blood Elves.

And why is it not wrong to oppose those, but wrong to oppose natural hair colour for velves?

Human colours would still be stepping further into the theme of generic elf, even if coming less directly close to belves.

Human hair styles going to velves could’ve gone to belves, but didn’t. Humans have received belf styles in the past, so hair styles aren’t restricted by the faction line.

1 Like

Because I’m not the one making the big fuss over what I dislike, unlike others here.

Do you see the difference?

2 Likes

This is giving me bad vibe flashbacks.

But yes people need to stop with this idea you can’t oppose something on a public forum.

So you never voice your opposition to velf pallies in velf pally threads? Or to neutral Silvermoon in neutral Silvermoon threads?

You’re making a big fuss about opinions you dislike, so this isn’t true.

4 Likes

How about this then?

If people are against High Elven customizations which can be carried from the Alliance races, on Void Elves, then we go back to having High Elves requested for an actual playable race on the Alliance.

1 Like

There are still people requesting this actually. So nothing would change here.

One is gameplay/story affecting, the other isn’t. While I’m not against or for VE paladins, I feel like Blizzard would have to explain void elves converting to the light lmao.

There doesn’t need to be any lore behind someone dying their hair pink or brown whether it’s any race.

I still feel that high elves should be kept as a separate request. I just don’t think a brown haired void elf = high elf. People can feel free to live whatever fantasy they want though.

2 Likes