Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

But as I said:

I would love to see more for Blood Elves. But then when it comes to anyone asking outside anything Void for Void Elves:

You know Blood elves can also ask for their own stuff right?

Also Blood elves will always be the ones with access to paladins and DHs, that don’t need to be unlocked and have their own heritage. They have their own stuff.

Wakes up to being quoted in this thread.

Goes back to sleep.

1 Like

Night elves are fabulous though.

1 Like

And they shall always remain fabulous

Void Elves are not nearly as close to High Elf as Blood Elf is to High Elf.

Blood Elves and High Elves are literally the same thing.

Void Elves have been literally mutated by the void and the process.

You cannot with the same fervor or meaning say, Void Elves are High Elves, as you can Blood Elves are High Elves.

Ridiculous.

(I know this was 2 hours ago but man is it a ridiculous idea to keep pushing.)

1 Like

I definitely don’t see them as generic elves.

She would be my favorite target in pvp to slay. :stuck_out_tongue:

Leave Starla and Sansa alone. :rage:

2 Likes

Sansa sucked towards the end though. Her whole character arc was her going from her main traits being her empathy and kindness to beep boop a good leader is someone completely ruthless and cold.

Now, I can’t speak for anyone in the opposition camp. But the way I see it is that there’s a bit of trouble with a second visual theme for Blood Elves that would be equivalent to the Void theme on Void Elves.

Firstly, Blizzard seems very resistant to add much to Blood Elves in the way of customization beyond Highborne jewelry.

Next, there isn’t a universal, easy consensus on a second theme for Blood Elves. Undead elf themes are one idea, but some counter this would be better served as a model toggle for Undead.

Another idea is leaning into the Light theme, but not every Blood Elf player is for this. Another opposition to it is that Lightforged already fill the over-Lighted theme, so Blood Elves would just be stepping into someone else’s territory.

Another possible theme for Blood Elves is leaning into Ranger themes with tattoos and warpaint, but there’s not really a logical argument to bar Void Elves from such customizations, so it’s weak as a differentiator.

Seeing as there’s no easy path to an obvious second theme for Blood Elves, some people think it would be easier to hold onto what they have left, or at least that’s how it looks to me.

5 Likes

She was a good leader though. She was the one making sure the northern forces would have enough food. She just learned that being naive and honorable to a fault was likely to just get people killed.

What? Reducing Void Elves to Hight Elves is not enough and now you gotta go after Night Elves too?

Maybe that wouldn’t be the case if High Elves were not being brought up every bloody time any customization for VEs it’s mentioned?

Unless it’s about maintaining their uniqueness, in which case, you’re selfish and should get over it while I get what I want.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget that now it seems that Blood Elves can’t get anything unless Void Elves get it too.

1 Like

But that is the thing. Blizzard is giving the Void Elves these customisations to be as High Elves into the compromise to really stop the request of Alliance High Elves.

Or, are we all just going to go back to the days where it is “Pro’s vs Anti’s” with mountains of threads on the same thing because of disagreements with each other.

1 Like

Again, while I am pro high elf, this has nothing to do with high elves. I want high elves to be their own seperate race.

Keep acting like you know me though, ironically I’ve taken a break from wow multiple times while you continue to throw your baseless “LE SIGH” remarks all while “being so done” with the topic over and over again for the last…2-3 years?
Please, sit down. :roll_eyes:

Except I don’t? Just because I don’t spend 7 days a week on the forums does not mean I’m ignoring you. Or I simply wait for you and your friends’ little “ego”-stroking sessions to simmer down.

More like “if you don’t like x, you are free to stay away from x, while allowing people to enjoy x while you continue to enjoy y”.

What’s funny is how you paint me as some rabid high elf fan even though I’m much more of a blood elf fan, and much more supportive of blood elves receiving overdue options.
I can do this all while being supportive of those who want to have something as mild as a hair color.

2 Likes

Midare literally said she took a 6month break just recently so what are you trying to imply or allude to having some high ground or something?

1 Like

This isn’t a competition

So why’d you bring it up as if implying you had the high ground for taking a break?

2 Likes

1776! Classy.

Anyway.

Give everyone more ( especially worgen and nightborn, which are DISMAL compared to either flavor of short elves). It’d be nice to get everyone up to the Male orc level of variability… and even male orcs could use some goodies.

Void elves would probably be best served by things like black, white, blood red or two toned hair that could lean into both their “visual themes”. And a tentacle toggle… and an extra eye option, some ethereal bandage arms…

2 Likes