Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

If you are against a certain hair color, you can just not use it.

I’m personally against night elves with pink hair, I just won’t make a night elf with pink hair. Do I want to remove pink hair from night elves? No.
Do I want to prevent night elves from having more flashy hair colors that certain people may want? No.

This is not villainizing but I appreciate your effort to remain neutral here.

1 Like

You’re looking at Blood Elves as only being High Elves, and not looking at them as they are as Blood Elves.

The High Elven theme on Blood Elves could be looked at as remaining High Elves picking sides and some returning to there home to fight alongside the Blood Elves and with Quel’thalas. A theme doesn’t mean “skin/hair” colours.

After all, it is Blizzard that is giving this to both Alliance and Horde.

This doesn’t work because it’s about duplication of theme. Opposing velf hair colours would be like opposing Undead getting living skin tones. “Just don’t use it” doesn’t prevent you from seeing the options duplicated across faction lines.

I say this as someone who doesn’t care about cross faction uniqueness. I just recognize the argument being made, and why there’s nothing wrong with it.

It very much is for VEs and you know that, because it’s a new visual theme that didn’t exist before, skin tones on VEs were prior to this compromise Void Blue and BEs are HEs so the skin tones have always been regular Elf / human esque.

BEs have the regular elf theme they are HEs, you don’t get to move in on the theme you have two themes and it’s called a compromise take it or leave it.

Look at me and tell me I don’t have 90% of the visual theme for high elf.

2 Likes

Except, it doesn’t. Maybe do some more research first before jumping to conclusions.

More is coming.

Joke’s on you, I never hug anybody. Well, save for male blood elves, but that’s a different matter.

Nice deflection, but you know darn well why you’re here and on every other thread to inject your opinion about HEs, and all one has to do to identify your intentions is to not even dig that deep in the history of your responses.

You’re not gonna use that disingenuous argument on me again. I addressed it a few days ago and you conveniently ignored it. You’re free to continue being dishonest, but don’t expect me to play along with it.

Your new low it’s pretending you don’t know what’s going on while you are trying to guilt trip people into running along with your request to wash off the “bad bits” of VEs.

But then again with the whole “If X it’s added it doesn’t bother you, it’s not like Y will go away”, it wouldn’t be the first time you pull this.

3 Likes

And in the context of VEs that is and very well could and should be very different than what more is coming for BEs who’s theme was already compromised on.

This doesn’t counter the fact that skin and hair are representing a visual theme here.

Work on your self-awareness Sara.

1 Like

I’ll put it this way: Why are you against people requesting for customizations on Void Elves?

You’re a Blood Elf fan, I get it. I am not against you asking for anything on Blood Elves. But when it comes to anyone requesting outside the Void on Void Elves, you’re against it.

Oh dear C’thulu, she’s now using the “Dorp argumentation”.

https://youtu.be/MJbE3uWN9vE

1 Like

He’s against the theme of generic elf being fulfilled any further on velves as it cuts into belves being the sole owner of this theme.

I don’t know how it can be put any more plainly than this.

2 Likes
  1. Hi Lann.
  2. Night Elves are generic elves too. Or you forgetting that?

And I am still happy for everyone who has happiness on what has been done up until now so that’s never changed either. :confused:

1 Like

It’s also a fairly big assumption without much basis. Void elves got a bunch of stuff, which evidently did not include hair colours (they could have but didn’t). It seems way more likely to me that they’ve had their go on the treadmill than Blizzard is, for the first time ever really, going above and beyond the bare minimum to say an attempt was made.

No. They’re tall, buff, purple, nocturnal elves.

3 Likes

You’re literally replying to Somand lol

1 Like

You’re missing the point. The fact is, Blizzard is giving the both Void Elves and Blood Elves these appearances to allow us to pick which fantasy we want to play as through these 2 groups. But if it is anything to do with Void Elves, people are all of a sudden, against it, acting like being against Alliance having there High Elves.

And I asked you the question. I didn’t ask Somand the question, did I?

This is a tiny addition to Blood Elves, achieved solely through eye colour.

This is a massive addition to Void Elves, achieved through eyes and skin, and hair which people are asking for.

Void Elves also get to keep our Void themes through eyes, skin, and hair, vs Blood Elves only having green and gold eyes for a distinction.

I don’t see how anyone can’t see the disparity without massive bias.

1 Like