Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

But does it beat “muh nightborne”?

Why does VE not getting “normal” hair color concern you so much?

As for the bolded… sure it isn’t…

Oh that’s nice, you’re playing this role of poor disingenuous one that doesn’t know what’s going on.

Now, this is a new low.

2 Likes

No, because nightborne have already been beaten down by Blizzard.

Except the queen of the antis, Starla. She’s our better.

5 Likes

Wait, I didnt vote on a monarchy.

4 Likes

That’s exactly right.

2 Likes

No thanks i want void elf tattoos glowing purple/blue

Void Elf for Void Elf things please if i wanted to look like a blood elf i would of made one

1 Like

I see you still need to work on that self-awareness. It’s ok, it’s been less than 24 hours, there’s time.

Stop insulting Void Elves by reducing them to High Elves.

2 Likes

They’re definitely high elves. As in, they’re high on void magic.

2 Likes

What we need is high trolls.

I feel like you guys are projecting this on me due to your own insecurities over high elves. Like I said, I couldn’t care less about what color someone’s hair is whether it’s pink, magenta, red, brown, black, white, etc. Whether you’re an orc, draenei, dwarf, VE, BE, you should be able to choose your hair color.
I’m not asking for extra limbs or horns for every race here.
I’m not sure what else to say to you in regards to this.
VE not having normal hair doesn’t concern me, but I’m not petty enough to try to tell others which hair color standards they’re supposed to follow.

My new low is that I’m not trying to dictate what hair color someone wants to play with? Please elaborate on this flawless logic.

I can agree with Avarie on the fact that yes, blood elves do need to catch up and I want even more for them than what I want for void elves.
Does this mean I should be compelled to dictate which hair colors void elf players should be allowed to get? No. It’s a bloody hair color, relax.

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/lNWRBmKFo73ZDtlJqI/giphy.gif

Starla should be everyones fav

2 Likes

These could fit the Void theme? So what is the issue with those?

But you’re the type of person to villainize people over defending BEs? That seems odd.

Yes! Sadly some people just can’t seem to reach over a fence for a hug.

1 Like

There is no issue, I don’t see an issue with people picking whichever hair color they want, this “void theme” standard is something you made up yourself.

Stop cherry picking comments, read before spreading misinformation.

2 Likes

I want Vereesa platinum blonde.

1 Like

The void theme doesn’t encompass natural hair colors, that’s fairly obvious if not most exemplified by the fact you have to beg and reason for them.

To be fair, this reads like villainizing people who are against velf hair colours. People are free to oppose things. It doesn’t make them bad people.

1 Like

So, I’ll leave this here. And this is Blizzards wording, not mine.

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available.

And if anyone wants a translation, it means Blizzard is allowing people the full fantasy to chose within the High Elves to play as one through the Blood Elves on the Horde and Void Elves on the Alliance. More might come in the future, especially for the Void Elves, but this does mean that we can play as an Alliance High Elf through the Void Elves.

1 Like

What are you going on about? No one is begging for anything.

What part of this statement is begging? Please elaborate and refrain from cherry picking.

I just don’t bother to obsess over what hair color someone has.

You’re hardly revealing new information at all.

Blood Elves are High Elves and the visual fantasy left was returning an eye color.

VEs got an entire second visual theme, and in the context of “more” to come should not take the regular Elf theme in its entirety as that is unfair to BEs. And entirely just as plausible more for BEs who are HEs is very different than what’s more to come for Void Elves.