Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

You know, I’m starting to think the length elf threads corresponds to the length of elf ears.

3 Likes

Impossible. Nightborne and night elf threads are very short lived.

2 Likes

Nightborne had their ears flipped, so their length is counted in reverse.

4 Likes

That explains a lot…

Poor magic addled elves.

2 Likes

I think with BEs it is more important than ever to guard what visual identity is left as we have no other customization to show case at that, VEs can almost replicate the look entirely and hopefully Blizzard sees who they have compromised twice for and who needs to be accounted for now.

It is very fair what you said in terms of wanting differences on both too.

It does, because BEs are HEs so they have the HE theme, the regular Elf visual theme, and continued hair colors for VEs to give VEs the complete theme is not fair in terms of BE fans who have only the one main theme to choose from, so while you try to brush it aside as “it’s just hair” you know exactly what you’re asking for, the last of what is left that wasn’t given to you in the already skewed in your favor compromise.

So while you or others try to belittle concern over visual identity as “well its just this” you know exactly what you’re doing and why its important or you wouldn’t be trying so hard to get the options.

2 Likes

And yet, VEs are also HEs. But, no, continue denying that one.

1 Like

But does ear length say anything about other body parts?

Is that why my hands are huge?

2 Likes

No they aren’t in the sense that BEs are and you know that. And it implies their main theme is regular Elf which it isn’t and you know that as well.

2 Likes

Only way I see it work is if they give lfd a model toggle, but that might be a while off yet.

1 Like

your hands are huge for “other” reasons.

That is why male NE is soo relaxed.

Hey, Reno is a blood elf. Night elf males can get in line.

1 Like

Congrats on TL3! You have gif posting powers again!

1 Like

Except that they are. You haven’t even proven your argument once.

There is nothing in lore (or whatever lore there is), to say that Void Elves are not High Elves or Blood Elves. Considering there is a new generation of Elves studying the void, it could make perfect sense to the reason why we’re getting some of these customizations, so we can chose to be the next generation of Void Elves, giving us the option to play as a Void Elf or as an Alliance High Elf.

Ok, sure, we don’t get Paladins, but who cares? Warlocks are much better than Paladins. But in the same sense, Void Elves are just as much of a High Elf, just like how Blood Elves are.

Otherwise, if you want to go by your logic, then you stop insulting the Blood Elves and calling them High Elves.

1 Like

Your entire argument hinges on wishing VEs were HEs in the same sense BEs are. You know that is incorrect. You can see it in the VE introduction, your name is Void Elf, your theme is Void. You’re trying to use this as precedence to lay claim to the main BE theme as if its “also” your theme and its not, thats why you have to go around begging for hair colors that don’t fit your main theme, because BEs are HEs, they have the regular Thalassian Elf theme, you have a secondary theme that boils down to RP tools.

So you can go around trying to pass that logic and people like myself will continue to point out to you that it is obvious they aren’t HEs the way you know people who just changed their names are, because they were literally almost turned into Ethereals. But it boils down to the same thing, the HE theme of regular Elf isn’t your main theme and you don’t have claim to it the way BEs do.

Why do you present this like some sort of huge life changing moment? You used to be anti big deal, it is a stance in a video game. Now you’re admitting to blindly supporting pros and actively not paying attention to anything else?

Do you see the problem with the idea of blind support just because you side with one side or another? You should try to pay attention to all sides and not fall into blind support echo chamber like arguments.

1 Like

Oh Lann, you’re entire argument relies on “Muh Blood Elves”. Just give it up already.

1 Like

Which is literally no less a valid argument than “muh void elves”.

3 Likes

Because it gives faux credibility. Shes just like anyone of us.

2 Likes

I only want to see Red, White, Brown, and Blonde. Not Light Blonde just dark Blonde if that’s a the case.

I know we won’t see Oranges or Light Blondes but I would love to atleast see new colors than same old ones or colors that don’t make sense.

1 Like