Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I agree, but I would like them to focus now (since one side of the crowd is happy somewhat) on the more voidy aspects to maintain their core aspects.

Again, its just a simple disagreement on what should be focused upon first.

I would be happy with just pure black, a deep burgandy and white hair to expand my palette with. Those I think are reasonable void elf colors that cross over nicely to high elf.

As for the blonde and oranges sadly that may be taking it a bit too far. while they would be interesting to play with.

1 Like

Its an open forum, stop complaining about people disagreeing with you.

/thread.

2 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/elves-sdEkeWpiaGz0A

For Murgy!

1 Like

Might want to bahleet that before you get mod agro.

This is the most important hair color. I expect many shades of it in the void elf customozatin pass.

White hair and dark blue skin has always been a darn good look.

I don’t care much about tl3 anyway.

1 Like

I’d be fine with blood elves having 2 visual themes as well, I see no issue with this. And like I said, if you didn’t like a visual theme, you’d be free to stay away from it.

Not sure how you retrieved this, all I said was that you’d still be free to play by your own personal standards whether or not other void elf players are running around with human hair colors.
And like I suggested, they could receive human haircolors instead of stealing from blood elves.

I want to make it very clear that I support void options, but it is not the end of the world if a void elf does not have swampy purple hair, nothing would be taken away and you’d still be free to live out your blueskin void fantasy while allowing others to live their own.

2 Likes

Why does someones hair color concern you so much? This has nothing to do with high elves or blood elves.

Is is wrong for me to be open to people choosing what hair color they want? Whether it’d be pink, white, brown, black, etc.
What is going on here lol.

1 Like

Yes the high elf request has set sail. Now it’s about getting white hair for void elves.

The biggest issue is that blood elves received very little, and what they did get wasn’t even heavily requested.

It’s pretty much how I felt when void elves were put in. Yes, the alliance got an ar but it was requested by no one.

There are threads asking for dark ranger looks, there have been requests for farstrider themes, tattoos, etc.

Blood elves got jewelry only women can use with only two color options, and the bracelets are bad in quality, just flat pixelated textures. One hairstyle has a non optional tiara, which is gold only. Draenei get an optional circlet which changes color with the tons of jewelry colors they got.

The style with a topknot has a band that should have color options too, but only has one option.

Void elves got all of the old and new belf skin tones, plus their own eye options. I understand wanting high elves, I was there myself for a time, but I’ve always thought it should be done in ways that make them distinct from each other, and I think more needs to be done for belves to bring them level with what other core races have received.

6 Likes

Yeah, just give them human hair colors and they will be distinct enough.

5 Likes

I’m just wanting more for belves and some other core races first. Forsaken could use additional options, as could gnomes truthfully. Nelves have great options but I want female nelves to get tattoos, males to get markings separated from tattoos, nature green eyes, highborne looks, more jewelry and colors.

Goblins should have bling at the very least but every race should get some sort of tattoo or markings options.

4 Likes

That is mainly because there wasn’t a lot requested for Blood Elves until the notice of more customizations are coming out. I have no issue with people requesting for more customizations for Blood Elves, but they chose instead to make themselves sound louder by denying what people request for Void Elves.

3 Likes

Then you and blizzard haven’t been paying attention.

The entire time I’ve been here there have been requests for blood elves, long before any customization was announced.

Not only that; blizzard, who made their lore, should have been able to figure more than a couple bits of jewelry for blood elves. Lol

4 Likes

Well, me not paying attention is probably more true, because even when I was an Anti, I was all about denying the Alliance there High Elves, and as soon as I became a pro, I switched my mind around on the Alliance.

I’ve seen quite a few good ideas for customizations for Blood Elves in the other thread when Blizzard announced Blood and Void Elves customisations, and I’m not against them. But it is just more of people still coming here and making themselves sound louder trying to deny what people are requesting for on Void Elves if it is anything away from the Void Theme.

1 Like

I’m ok with some differences in void elves and blood elves. Can’t have them completely the same…I like having something unique with each race.

2 Likes

Paladin lore says no.

2 Likes

Sorry Callistus, as much as I am up for High Elven customizations for Void Elves, this is something I am against actually.

1 Like