Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Dorp, time to drop it with them.

All they do is make it there goal to make sure, it is all about them and what they get, and to deny anyone else anything they request.

2 Likes

The lack of self awareness.

It burns!

3 Likes

Oh Midare, give it up already. I know the game you, Lann, and many others play. I am not stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, World of Warcraft.

8 Likes

“Be good, me. Be good.”

https://youtu.be/PY3_ZCscfro

3 Likes

This is a mood. Where Garithos at

1 Like

I choked on my popcorn, thanks for that!

Actually I’m all about that bass. No treble.

As long as it wasn’t your collar.

4 Likes

No seriously. You and many others make it like as if it is your goal to come onto the forums and deny any request people like, because “muh horde, you gotta roll horde”.

Everyone has every right to request for anything on the forums, and not deal with this petty behaviour of the Anti’s or BE Fans, “oh, taking away the BE Identity” or “You gotta roll this if you want this”. Every single thread. It is getting out of hand.

If you don’t like what people request for, click on another thread. But stop acting like it is the goal to deny others of what they request for, just because you disagree with it.

5 Likes

Okay then, she’s free to request that things not be added.

5 Likes

For all that’s unholy Sara. Look at what you’re doing.

You are labeling people asking to maintain the visual uniqueness of both blood elves and Void Elves as “selfish” since you want high elves to be a thing.

If you can’t get it after I’m putting it this clearly, then please, start doing some self reflection.

8 Likes

On a public forum people are free to disagree with others’ requests.

7 Likes

Some people truly thrive best in echo chamber settings and then it shows in cases like this.

3 Likes

Very much this, the “BEs still exist they are their story why are you worried about visual uniqueness despite receiving lack luster customizations” crowd is getting stale.

If they placed as much emphasis on their own story they’d be content with the RP tools to be a Wayfarer and wouldn’t be begging for the visual uniqueness they belittle BE fans for trying to defend.

1 Like

At least Blood Elves have Bloodthistle.

Blood Thistle is why we are the true high elves.

3 Likes

\/ /\, ya'll

2 Likes

Doesn’t that mean you’re fired?

I mean, I guess engaging in it could get you fired.